ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry cards

he not coming home.

Jeff Brohm was asked if he’ll be part of Purdue’s future: “Yes, I’m looking forward to it.”

What was he supposed to say? I understand your strong desire to keep him but the final decision hasn’t been made as of yet.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

What was he supposed to say? I understand your strong desire to keep him but the final decision hasn’t been made as of yet.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
Afraid it has. Good luck with your search.

Thanks for your well wishes. As dishonest as they are. :rolleyes:

I will wish for you, should he stay, that he not be another Petrino, and fold in five.

Should he not stay, and come here?

I hope the same thing. ;)

Yeah I have to agree with the OP. Be prepared for them to pay 6-7 million for a coach rolling at just above .500.

Not worth the risk even if he’s one of us. We should pay no more than $4.5 million. If they are willing to pay more let them have him.

Based on what Jeff said he wants no part of our dumpster fire except from a distance as a fan.

he not coming home.

Jeff Brohm was asked if he’ll be part of Purdue’s future: “Yes, I’m looking forward to it.”

In 2006 Bobby Petrino signed a 10 yr contract extension.

Two days later he was the named Head Coach of the Atlanta Falcons after denying he was leaving.

Jeff Brohm will be the next Head Coach at Louisville

dude for two weeks your reply to everything has been this comment. Come on get something new
You’re kidding right? You boils give broken records a bad name. Besides, I’ll stop saying it, when it stops being true.

Neal Brown would be a great hire for U of L.......he hates UK as well, Droopy Stoops canned him.

like when saban said there's absolutely no way he was going to coach alabama and to stop asking him about it? coaches are absolutely the msot honest, trustworthy and believable people talking to the press. every coach up to the day they change jobs tells everyone they love where they are and they'd rather be no place else

he not coming home.

First of all, I have no idea what he's going to do.

But, that doesn't mean anything. Read quotes by any other coach on their way out, they are very similar. Charlie Strong gave his "I ain't cut like that" interview shortly before heading to Austin to be fired by JR Ewing 3 years later.

I have a business associate, who is a big WKU booster and fan. He told me me that this is quite similar to the way Brohm handled the move to Purdue. Same question, same answers, almost verbatim. Does that mean he's coming? I don't know, just shows how he handles things?

he not coming home.

We’ve heard those exact words spoken here. That’s not saying “No I’m not taking the job”, which by the way he won’t say.

Personally I’m good either way. If he comes ok if not there are other guys out there equally and maybe more qualified than JB.

ADVERTISEMENT