ADVERTISEMENT

So what do I do with these

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
8105547.png

here-comes-the-kentucky-40-0-t-shirts.jpg

Reactions: gocds
Hey KR I believe you are old enough too “know” where the sun don’t shine as one could save a bunch of toilet paper with those things. :):p The only conclusion from last night’s game is that Kansas is overrated also. :rolleyes::D

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

It won't be the last loss for UofK. KU is going to suffer several this year too.

How about Duke? The player everyone loves to hate, Grayson Allen dropped 37 on MSU. That was impressive.

Reactions: SoulSr
Answer to all...Sell the 40-0 shirts to Duke.
UK and KU are a work in progress.
As always UK is very young and this
year's Freshmen are not up to previous years.
One rotation player returning..it is what it is.
I think KU lost 3/4 starters???

Teams with up side will improve greatly over
Christmas break. (unlimited practice hours)

Duke won't be going 40-0 either. They have a very difficult schedule and were fortunate to meet Michigan State on a neutral floor. I wouldn't be surprised to see them meet again deep in the NCAA tourney.

Regarding UofK. I actually watched their very first game this year (I know, right?) and came away thinking the upside is decent. Gabriel is a disappointment thus far. Diallo(?) was better than I expected. Knox is going to be a solid player and the new center(can't remember his name) is going to be good too. UofK will do well especially when conference play rolls around. The youngsters will have a better understanding of their roles, and the SEC is weak sauce as usual.

JMO.

All NCAA teams are works in progress.

Last edited:
I really felt I was watching a Nike all-star game. Not so much in wow amazing talent but more about sloppy plays and no defense, except they only manage to score 120 points between them.

I do know that Azeibuke would foul out both Ray and Anas. He’s a load.

Funny joke but this is one of the few years where no one on the U.K. Board was legitimately even dreaming of a title let alone 40-0. We all know how young the team is and it is going to be a while before we get it together. i think most are pretty realistic.

Funny joke but this is one of the few years where no one on the U.K. Board was legitimately even dreaming of a title let alone 40-0. We all know how young the team is and it is going to be a while before we get it together. i think most are pretty realistic.
Nope, your post is funny because I haven’t met a kittie that didn’t think they were God’s chosen team.

Reactions: Deeva
Nope, your post is funny because I haven’t met a kittie that didn’t think they were God’s chosen team.
We like our team because it is our team so there is bias but no one is so delusional as to think we were going 40-0. If you see it on the U.K. Board it is usually a joke or someone trolling.

We like our team because it is our team so there is bias but no one is so delusional as to think we were going 40-0. If you see it on the U.K. Board it is usually a joke or someone trolling.
There’s a difference in being bias towards your team and believing that you always have the best team year and year out and the reason why you win is because you’re the best (not luck or another teams player got hurt) and the reason why you lost was because of the refs, not simply that the opponent was better. Does that explain it well enough?

Team bias clouds good judgement no doubt. I know you can relate, for instance, Pitino knew nothing about every scandal presently taking down UL right now. Oh, Tom J is innocent too, he got caught up in some one else mess, and Bowen kid had no idea he was about to hit paydirt.
That bias?

Team bias clouds good judgement no doubt. I know you can relate, for instance, Pitino knew nothing about every scandal presently taking down UL right now. Oh, Tom J is innocent too, he got caught up in some one else mess, and Bowen kid had no idea he was about to hit paydirt.
That bias?
Oh are you saying that your bias towards your team is why you use poor judgment? I can buy that. Not sure what the rest has to do with it. I support CDP and best of luck to Bowen wherever he lands.

Team bias clouds good judgement no doubt. I know you can relate, for instance, Pitino knew nothing about every scandal presently taking down UL right now. Oh, Tom J is innocent too, he got caught up in some one else mess, and Bowen kid had no idea he was about to hit paydirt.That bias?
Got any proof of anything, or just allegations?

Decade20of20LPT20Basketball_zps20w3vdfk.jpg

6ieHJri.gif

o-UNIVERSITY-OF-KENTUCKY-570.jpg

Reactions: Cue Card
That bias?
Yeah - same bias that says sweaty cal didn’t know about Camby getting paid by an agent; Rose’s fake test score and brother on the team plane; Bledsoe never getting higher than a C in any HS math class - then getting A’s in Alg 3 before getting an A in Alg 2 - both online; Davis reportedly getting 200K to sign, and all of the other multitudes of nike aau 5 stars that they and www steered to the yuts out of the goodness of their hearts.

You mean that kind of bias?

Got any proof of anything, or just allegations?

Decade20of20LPT20Basketball_zps20w3vdfk.jpg
That’s one more then Louisville is going to have after their banner comes down. Just think how many he would have had if he had whore parties and paid players

That’s one more then Louisville is going to have after their banner comes down. Just think how many he would have had if he had whore parties and paid players
That’s what he did while at memphis and I don’t remember any titles there - though he did get really close when he had that Asian kid take derrick rose’s SAT.

Idiot.

That’s what he did while at memphis and I don’t remember any titles there - though he did get really close when he had that Asian kid take derrick rose’s SAT.

Idiot.
“A decade of LPT basketball and one title “ not talking about Memphis

Idiot

“A decade of LPT basketball and one title “ not talking about Memphis

Idiot
Lol - you were the one opining on how many titles sweaty cal would have had in yutland if he had held “whore parties and paid players”. I merely pointed out that he had whore parties and paid players at memphis and didn’t win any titles - so there’s nothing to suggest that if he did that at uahk, he’d have anything more than the one. Are you really so stupid as to not have understood that?!?

You are literally an idiot’s idiot. :)

Lol - you were the one opining on how many titles sweaty cal would have had in yutland if he had held “whore parties and paid players”. I merely pointed out that he had whore parties and paid players at memphis and didn’t win any titles - so there’s nothing to suggest that if he did that at uahk, he’d have anything more than the one. Are you really so stupid as to not have understood that?!?

You are literally an idiot’s idiot. :)
Shoot me a link to the article about Cals whore parties at Memphis and him paying players! After I read them I will apologize for calling you a idiot

Shoot me a link to the article about Cals whore parties at Memphis and him paying players! After I read them I will apologize for calling you a idiot
He can't, just made up lies and years of "Cal is cheating, he will get caught". Quite comical to read it though.
Who in their right mind would let Bowen's family stay in a hotel in downtown Louisville, thinking, "hey, who will notice this"

Has the FBI cleared Lite's 2012 title yet? Tubby's is probably safe.

"Elite program," my a$$...

ADVERTISEMENT