ADVERTISEMENT

So the “liar” at uahkay . . . . .

gocds

15000+
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2001
strikes again. He takes another grad transfer “student-athlete” while being oppossed to the rule. What a hypocritical jerk. Yeah, saying he has a responsibility to his school. What a tool. When he claims next season that his team is “too young” we will all know he can’t count.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: earsky
I’m not going to defend cal on his past statement. I wouldn’t have said it, given that he’s took grads in before. But with this situation, Reid Travis wanted to come here. He showed interest in us before we did him. Both have said as much. You guys will slam cal either way. But that’s fine, I slammed rick for his “morals” we’ll call them. You didn’t care, nor do I. Just thought I’d share that piece of info that Travis wanted to come here without much recruiting from our side. Good luck to you guys this year.

Last edited:
I will agree it was a very hypocritical statement at the time when Cal said it....knowing good and dang well at the time that he would eventually take one and there's nothing wrong with the rule. I think he was just upset that Bruiser Flint got fired and he was taking up for him because he lost Damien Lee (Even though Flint wasn't the best coach to begin with)

But Travis makes us better, it's within the rules, and if a little ribbing about some Cal hypocrisy is all we have to take....so be it....I'm cool with it.

Yeah, you'd think he was the second coming of AD by reading the CJ. Not one, but 2 articles. Lol at the CJ.
Not Anthony Davis....but averaged 20 & 10 on a Pac 12 team. Not the best conference and put them up on a bad team....but not chopped liver either. Averaging 20 ppg in college is a hard thing to do at any school.

The only legit Seniors under Calipari were Josh Harrellson and Darius Miller. He plays hard, is a 5th year senior with a lot of experience, does the dirty work and little things, and can score at a high level. He is a big piece to the team.

Yeah, you'd think he was the second coming of AD by reading the CJ. Not one, but 2 articles. Lol at the CJ.
Say what you want but this dude is a beast. I've never had much praise for Cals actual coaching abilities, luckily for this kid hes already had 3 years of actual coaching.

Hate to say it, but this was a damn good pick up for them. Cal will still choke a banner away but this kid will be fun to watch. Entertaining basketball is entertaining basketball, I'll watch it no matter what color the jerseys are.

Reactions: Rockfly78
I’m not going to defend cal on his past statement. I wouldn’t have said it, given that he’s took grads in before. But with this situation, Reid Travis wanted to come here. He showed interest in us before we did him. Both have said as much. You guys will slam cal either way. But that’s fine, I slammed rick for his “morales” we’ll call them. You didn’t care, nor do I. Just thought I’d share that piece of info that Travis wanted to come here without much recruiting from our side. Good luck to you guys this year.
I didn’t know Rick begat any morales. Pretty sure he stayed north of the border.

strikes again. He takes another grad transfer “student-athlete” while being oppossed to the rule. What a hypocritical jerk. Yeah, saying he has a responsibility to his school. What a tool. When he claims next season that his team is “too young” we will all know he can’t count.

Come on now lets tell the full story. Cal never lied about nothing. He said several years ago. That he didn't believe in raiding the smaller non power 5 conferences for players. BUT, getting a transfer from the Pac 12, SEC, Big 10, ACC, or Big 12 is a different story.

Come on now lets tell the full story. Cal never lied about nothing. He said several years ago. That he didn't believe in raiding the smaller non power 5 conferences for players. BUT, getting a transfer from the Pac 12, SEC, Big 10, ACC, or Big 12 is a different story.

A really valid point.

Signed,

Julius Mays - Grad transfer from Wright State - 2012-13

Oh well so much for “your” validity. I assume you forgot about the kid from “P5” school Wright State. His name is Julius Mayes. I think you should just “slink” away like the obvious idiot you are.

Reactions: Cue Card
I didn't say he was. I said the courier makes it seem as if he was the 2nd coming.
I think he will be a good college player and a good pickup for us this year. How good he actually is, is yet to be seen. Playing in the PAC isn’t something to brag about. But he did have some decent numbers. The good thing is we dont need his scoring. Just leadership and experience.

Why is that different? Because his buddy wasn’t the coach?

Reactions: nccardfan
Oh well so much for “your” validity. I assume you forgot about the kid from “P5” school Wright State. His name is Julius Mayes. I think you should just “slink” away like the obvious idiot you are.

Little buddy, Cal said that he would no longer take transfers from non power 5 conferences schools 2 or 3 years after Julius Mays left UK. Take it to the bank. Cal will never take another transfer from a non power 5 conference school. Now try to get over it.

Reactions: 1977 Cat
Little buddy, Cal said that he would no longer take transfers from non power 5 conferences schools 2 or 3 years after Julius Mays left UK. Take it to the bank. Cal will never take another transfer from a non power 5 conference school. Now try to get over it.

NOPE, you get over it. I’m on MY board and you need to scamper on back to your ignorant board. Plus you are a liar just like your coach.

Lol, so he had an epiphany just after Mays was gone, but right about the same time Pitino took a kid from Cal's buddy Flint? :eek:

Actually moron, big tits said that he was upset that taking Lee kept Drexel from making the tournament, even though they had never been there the entire time that he had played for Flint. Flint was a terrible coach just like his mentor(Lol). That's the full story slappy.

Good grief dude, you’ll believe anything that guy says.....take that to the bank. Lol

Reactions: Cue Card
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT