ADVERTISEMENT

So Luke gets his MOP back but no banner ?

How are you MOP of a non existant Title ?

They go hand in hand.
A MOP cannot be awarded without a Title.
Jay Bilas‏Verified account@JayBilas
Jay Bilas Retweeted rickbozich

Joe Paterno’s vacated records were reinstated. So, too, should Louisville’s be reinstated. All of them. Vacating games and records deters nothing.

If you want help, get in touch with these guys...

clowns-2-1.jpg

Doesn't matter. I still got MY banner hanging. I would really like to see the NCAA come and take it. It would not end well for them.

Reactions: Deeva
Here we go.
You were mashed in the other thread, now youre throwing shade at
Dr. Neeli Bendapudi ?

Funny how youve never blame the one person in charge of the UofL Basketball team those 4 years the records were stricken from the record books.....................

Speaking of Neeli, has anyone noticed that UofL ranking in the US News & World Report rankings have gotten steadily worse since James Ramsey left, going from around 150th in 2016 to 192 this year? Maybe Jim was doing something right after all.

Reactions: zipp
Speaking of Neeli, has anyone noticed that UofL ranking in the US News & World Report rankings have gotten steadily worse since James Ramsey left, going from around 150th in 2016 to 192 this year? Maybe Jim was doing something right after all.
You need to post more often, at your own risk. Just get ready for excuses.

And that's not the only thing getting worse...

Here we go.
You were mashed in the other thread, now youre throwing shade at
Dr. Neeli Bendapudi ?

Funny how youve never blame the one person in charge of the UofL Basketball team those 4 years the records were stricken from the record books.....................
Oh I blame Pitino for plenty for stuff that went down. I just don't blame him exclusively and for the things that most clown show apologists do.

And I never get crushed...

Last edited:

He was do things so right that he maintained his Presidency..............................

Thanks for trying.

Oh I blame Pitino plenty for stuff that went down. I just don't blame him exclusively and for the things that most clown show apologists do.

The buck stops with whom ?
Thats what i thought.
Had your precious jack ass maintained his program, he'd still be here coaching and not slumming it up in Greece.

The buck stops with whom ?
Thats what i thought.
Had your precious jack ass maintained his program, he'd still be here coaching and not slumming it up in Greece.
The "precious jacka$$" and his boss were doomed when THEIR boss was railroaded in mid-2016. Clowns delegated by Frankfort and downtown Louisville hacks couldn't allow U of L to build its power base any further. You root them out and then you get at the money and power.

And sheep stand by and get slaughtered.

h5AF02D80

The "precious jacka$$" and his boss were doomed when THEIR boss was railroaded in mid-2016. Clowns delegated by Frankfort and downtown Louisville hacks couldn't allow U of L to build its power base any further. You root them out and then you get at the money and power.

And sheep stand by and get slaughtered.

h5AF02D80

I can post after 1 am also.
Regardless, coach jack ass was too busy to properly monitor his coaches.
The dumb ass knew Bowen was on the take, yet still signed him. Im glad he made that mistake. He ll never coach here again.
Ramsey, Jurich and the jack ass all deserved to be fired.

He was do things so right that he maintained his Presidency..............................

Thanks for trying.

So, if he was such a problem, why has UofL's academic ranking, that actually went from unranked when he arrived to creeping toward respectability during his tenure, has totally tanked since he left.

We've fallen 40 spots in just three years. That's not a good look, so, yeah, thanks for trying.

Reactions: zipp
So, if he was such a problem, why has UofL's academic ranking, that actually went from unranked when he arrived to creeping toward respectability during his tenure, has totally tanked since he left.

We've fallen 40 spots in just three years. That's not a good look, so, yeah, thanks for trying.

Again you cant be serious.
This is a sports board.
The off topic board is where you can bash Dr Bendapudi.
Thanks for stopping by.

Oh I blame Pitino for plenty for stuff that went down. I just don't blame him exclusively and for the things that most clown show apologists do.

And I never get crushed...[/QUOTEand Jurich and his nepotism family too.....oh your easy to crush

LOL.your right Jurich and his nepotism family share much of blame too.......oh your easy to crush

LOL.your right Jurich and his nepotism family share much of blame too.......oh your easy to crush
(Waited 'til midnite to keep a couple of stalkers happy...)

If self dealing is a problem for you, ask "Vince" about his daughter in real estate or where his pro soccer team plays a game now and then.

Ish cuts both ways...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT