ADVERTISEMENT

Snider signs with Pirates

Was this an example of having “thoughts of your own” when creating threads?

Asking for a friend.

Didn’t like that answer - I thought it was kinda funny. If we’re comparing bona fides, yes I know who Jake Snider is - I also have met and spoken with his dad Eric, as well as Roger Williams - when they were recruiting players that I coached in travel ball. Adam Vrable is a great guy as well - we went thru him to get field time at J Pat for our team - before they got to HS age of course. Coach Mac is super nice - his son Justin played in the age group down from my son - and we’ve spoken on multiple occasions. I only really have spoken with Brian Mundorf during UofL’s winter camps but, he’s awesome.

As for players, I have the cell numbers of six former Cardinals - two of them AA’s - on my phone and personally know multiple current players as well as three 2020 signed recruits.

So yeah, I know who Jake Snider is.

I will chime in. Sorry, but the OP just posted a fact. I am, for one, interested to know which of our guys sign and which ones stay. To NCCARD - I think filling holes in the OF will be easy to do. Oriente, Stringer, Britton, Masterman are those off the top of my head who can hopefully step into those open spots. Plenty of RS-FR and true FR who will gun for those spots as well.

Plenty of RS-FR and true FR who will gun for those spots as well.
Masterman is an interesting player. I think he'll get a chance to take that left field spot,as will Britton or Stringer. Masterman can also play 1st base.
Don't know if we have any impact true Freshmen in the outfield coming in,but there are 2 Juco transfers coming in that could have an immediate impact.
Watch for Levi Usher and former WKU player, Luke Brown to vie for playing time in the outfield.

Masterman is an interesting player. I think he'll get a chance to take that left field spot,as will Britton or Stringer. Masterman can also play 1st base.
Don't know if we have any impact true Freshmen in the outfield coming in,but there are 2 Juco transfers coming in that could have an immediate impact.
Watch for Levi Usher and former WKU player, Luke Brown to vie for playing time in the outfield.
Obvious comment but it of course depends on whether Cam hits or not. Despite him playing SS as a senior in HS, I don’t know if he has the speed that they like for the OF - I definitely think he projects more as a corner infielder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT