ADVERTISEMENT

Smart Woman

Louisvillian

6000+
Oct 27, 2006
How this lady stayed with this greasy sweathog jerk 32 years is incomprehensible. Good family woman I’m guessing.

Ol’ pizza face will probably spend the rest of his life paying for companionship and suing people. Go big blew, huh Johnny!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1097146

191206-john-schnatter-ew-1230p_ef3f86d782e3fcd5d1619a0007fe762b.fit-2000w.jpg

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Could the OP do a favor to all of us, and when you decide to put off topic posts on the football message board, put OT: in the subject line. That way, I don’t have to open it.

Thanks!

Could the OP do a favor to all of us, and when you decide to put off topic posts on the football message board, put OT: in the subject line. That way, I don’t have to open it.

Thanks!
Will do next time Cap’n. Sorry you had to “open it”!

Will do next time Cap’n. Sorry you had to “open it”!

Not a Cap’n. Just requesting a common courtesy that I always choose to extend to everyone else. Since it’s a request, it’s totally up to you whether you choose to grant it.

And to give you some idea where I’m coming from ... I opened this once because I was excited by what “Smart Woman” could possibly mean ... maybe it was about one of the two wonderful mothers of Teddy Bridgewater or Lamar Jackson ... or maybe it was about a mother of one of our current players or coaches? So when I did open it, I was very disappointed to see it wasn’t about UofL football at all.

After opening it, I closed it and forgot about it, the way 55 year olds typically forget about things. Which is to say, completely. So yesterday. I opened it again, and it wasn’t until I opened it that I remembered what it was about.

So please (a request) do a forgetful old man a favor and let me know when you’re starting a thread about non-UofL football topics.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT