ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Skyy Clark Commits To UofL

Kenny Payne isn't going to be fired before next season, he's the guy. We may as well root for him, recruiting appears to possibly be taking off so let's build on this and be positive until otherwise.
Even though he wasn't my first choice for a coach, I've been rooting for Payne from the beginning to succeed. I think virtually all of us want him to succeed. It's just that after this past disastrous season, he has given fans nothing to be positive about.

However, if he can pull together a full, cohesive, and talented team this off season, it will give fans a tiny bit of hope for season two of Payne. I would rather he haul in a ton of talent for next year than not, so that we can see what he and the staff can do with it. If we get the same abysmal results, we'll all have our answer. If he turns things around and succeeds that'll be great. So until then I will pull for them to bring in as much talent and quality players as they can assemble.

Yeah the four high schools in four years is a little concerning along with the fact he quit mid season at Illi.

Reactions: pappy52
I agree this is a high risk-high reward. He should be properly motivated. The margin for error on a starting PG is really small.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT