ADVERTISEMENT

Shouldn’t be but...

They have their moments where they look really good; and then there's the rest of the time. It only proves how special Lamar Jackson really is. He makes up for a lot of O-line issues.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Not sure that the 1st half put any of the concerns to rest. O line still unable to consistently control the line of scrimmage. Given that Kent state runs exclusively the quarterback draw, it will be difficult to tell anything about the defense.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Time to move on from Bell at center. He’s nowhere near good enough to be the starter for a program that wants to be top 20.

NC st is winning. Louisville playing sloppy on offense again too include Lamar again. Cards are making me a bit nervous with some games in the future Virgina destroyed Boise @ their place. we just havent looked good period at all this season completely

Reactions: CardsFirst
Wha? He’s listed as 6’5” - 305lbs. That’s anything but undersized as a college center. He’s under strong and under talented.
247sports.com/player/robbie-bell-77757
Robbie Bell is a 6-5, 265-pound Offensive Tackle from Hoschton, GA.

Probably wouldve been 60+ without the 4 turnovers. Pass had his first TD until the guy fumbled it. 2 ints for jackson. Didnt see the 2nd one but I put 100% blame on the receiver for the 1st one.

Didnt see the 2nd one but I put 100% blame on the receiver for the 1st one.
The 2nd INT was ALL on Lamar. He simply overthrew the ball and it was easily picked off.

Sloppy performance overall IMO. Too many turnovers and not enough urgency. They played this game like they knew they had no worries about losing.

Fury is listing his weight in high school. I don't care who you are you don't put on 40 lbs of good weight. Probably not in the best shape at 305 which is likely where we have him playing at. I'd rather him play at top shape at 285 than sluggish at 305.

Fury is listing his weight in high school. I don't care who you are you don't put on 40 lbs of good weight. Probably not in the best shape at 305 which is likely where we have him playing at. I'd rather him play at top shape at 285 than sluggish at 305.
Well - he did redshirt so he’s had at least 15 months or so but, I agree with you. The issue isn’t sluggishness, it’s a lack of strength and experience. He gets run through and around - when he remembers the snap count.

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT