ADVERTISEMENT

Seat Relocation

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
Is anyone planning to move seats/section for the upcoming season? I am, this past season I was on the visiting side and just didn't enjoy it as much, the sun played a part in it.

This upcoming season though, I'm back on the Louisville side on the 45 yard line!! I'm still shocked that I was able to get that section and seats. :D

Is anyone planning to move seats/section for the upcoming season? I am, this past season I was on the visiting side and just didn't enjoy it as much, the sun played a part in it.

This upcoming season though, I'm back on the Louisville side on the 45 yard line!! I'm still shocked that I was able to get that section and seats. :D

How was the process for you? I've done two relo's, the first being a drawn out process, the second being rather easy. I think perhaps the first time they didn't have the technology used now. There were a lot of phone conversations between me and the ticket office. The second go around was just me finding where to go, telling them that's where I want to go, and then they made it happen.

I was told they were not offering seat relocation until later this month. Is there a way to do this through your account online?

Ticket sales as they are, I wouldn’t imagine relocating will be a problem for anyone...

Does anyone sit in the new section? I'm thinking about relocating to that section.

Does anyone sit in the new section? I'm thinking about relocating to that section.
I sit there. If you get row A-E the view is perfect. Especially for the price. Used to sit lower bowl but the view I get now I can see more of the whole field in comparison to where I used to sit.

One question I had just looking at the inventory I can see what’s available as of now for season tickets but in some sections there’s hardly any tickets you can get and I know for a fact there’s not that many season ticket holders taking those seats. Do you see more availability during your relocation process as opposed to just looking at the inventory beforehand?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT