ADVERTISEMENT

Season's Greetings from the Petrino family...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
80387903_10162794053880438_6951154116148068352_n.jpg

Not sure what the point of this post was, but I truly hope he is doing well. I was legitimately worried about his mental health and overall well being at the end of last season. It seemed like someone who could potentially be heading to a really bad place. He torpedoed the program, but there are bigger things than football.

Not sure what the point of this post was, but I truly hope he is doing well. I was legitimately worried about his mental health and overall well being at the end of last season. It seemed like someone who could potentially be heading to a really bad place. He torpedoed the program, but there are bigger things than football.
Because zipp doesn’t want to move on!

Reactions: Cardiac Red
What's the deal with a job? I choose not to work for a paycheck, and I make a lot less than $4 million annually.

This thread's about Xmas...

Last edited:
Reactions: gocds
Do you have any of those Tim Jurich T-shirts left? They might make nice Christmas gifts.
So recognizing greatness--or an AD who could at least balance his athletics budget--makes you butthurt? Help me understand because I'm enjoying a lot of what I continue to see.

That reminds me a lot of Bailout Arena that I probably enjoy on my doorstep as much as anyone here...

BS! You know it, I know it, everyone on the board knows it.
Well, if it's turned into anything else, it's hate directed at someone willing to say "Merry Xmas". Petrino didn't ask U of L fans NOT to look at the photo.

Here's a thought...maybe some should mellow out about the guy. In the spirit of 'moving on'...

Well, if it's turned into anything else, it's hate directed at someone willing to say "Merry Xmas". Petrino didn't ask U of L fans NOT to look at the photo.

Here's a thought...maybe some should mellow out about the guy. In the spirit of 'moving on'...

Seems like most of the comments are reasonable. Wish him well and glad he’s not coaching UofL anymore. Seems odd though that you are sending Seasons Greetings on his behalf.

Seems like most of the comments are reasonable. Wish him well and glad he’s not coaching UofL anymore. Seems odd though that you are sending Seasons Greetings on his behalf.
I don't post cute pictures on FB or I'd post my own. Merry Xmas from me as well...

So recognizing greatness--or an AD who could at least balance his athletics budget--makes you butthurt? Help me understand because I'm enjoying a lot of what I continue to see.

That reminds me a lot of Bailout Arena that I probably enjoy on my doorstep as much as anyone here...
Butthurt? Where does that come from?

And more seasonal wishes from current and former members of the U of L sports family...

80072618_10157536444785731_7701575548044050432_n.jpg

Reactions: gocds
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT