ADVERTISEMENT

Season Possibility?

LeFors4Ever

3500+
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2017
Someone texted me today and said that there’s a high chance that we play in an All-Kentucky bubble for non conference along with a bubble of a few good teams(maybe more to the Ok State Armed forces classic games or an ACC/BigTen classic bubble?)

So maybe? OK State, Kentucky, WKU, Bellarmine, EKU, Murray, Morehead, and Northern Kentucky? Maybe add 2 more power conference teams?

I think that’s a fun schedule. WKU, Murray, and Northern are good teams. EKU is going to be good, AW Hamilton sent us Trezl and Terry and coached under Keatts at NC State, so there’s a good Louisville connection. Finally getting Bellarmine in an actual game too.

I did see that the Atlantis Tourney is being moved to South Dakota. :cool: So maybe they are just moving games to safer environments within our US borders. But state borders I’m not buying. Within conference, maybe.

Someone texted me today and said that there’s a high chance that we play in an All-Kentucky bubble for non conference along with a bubble of a few good teams(maybe more to the Ok State Armed forces classic games or an ACC/BigTen classic bubble?)

So maybe? OK State, Kentucky, WKU, Bellarmine, EKU, Murray, Morehead, and Northern Kentucky? Maybe add 2 more power conference teams?

I think that’s a fun schedule. WKU, Murray, and Northern are good teams. EKU is going to be good, AW Hamilton sent us Trezl and Terry and coached under Keatts at NC State, so there’s a good Louisville connection. Finally getting Bellarmine in an actual game too.

Your source might be correct. I'm seeing chatter about a bubble non-conference from CCM on twitter. It reads like he's inviting 8-12 teams to the Louisville bubble. Times are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Your source might be correct. I'm seeing chatter about a bubble non-conference from CCM on twitter. It reads like he's inviting 8-12 teams to the Louisville bubble. Times are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
Well the city has The Yum!, Freedom Hall, and Bellarmine’s arena. If the team’s had a good place to stay, it is a good location.

Well the city has The Yum!, Freedom Hall, and Bellarmine’s arena. If the team’s had a good place to stay, it is a good location.

Mack has lodging and medical covered for all 8-12 teams. What I’m seeing is a reach out to IU, Cincy, Purdue etc outside of WKU, EKU etc of KY. I admire him trying to create a good size bubble.

I misunderstood this post when it was first posted I thought they were talking about playing all those teams instead of our regular ACC schedule. Therefore my opinion of this is different. I think it would be a good bubble to have all those teams included.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT