ADVERTISEMENT

Sad update from a Kentucky Fan

Dec 16, 2015
Coach John Schlarman, age 45, husband, father, architect of the Kentucky 'Big Blue Line' offensive line, died this morning from cancer.

As far as football, the biggest loss most of the players will face.

God grant peace to coach Schlarman, Grace and strength to his family.

2020 is a year that keeps on hitting.

Reactions: Mayoman
RIP Coach John. I was going to post this news Mr Oliver, but I decided it was your post to make.

I hope and pray, the powers that be really decide to kick cancer's ass, instead of the all mighty $$$,$$$,$$$,$$$ involved in their 70 year old decisions that chemo, radiation and surgery was their treatment plan.

Coach John Schlarman, age 45, husband, father, architect of the Kentucky 'Big Blue Line' offensive line, died this morning from cancer.

RIP Coach Schlarman, prayers for you and your family.

Reactions: billoliver40

Very nice post Bill. Thank you for that!

Cats did a very nice gesture to start the game on the very first play they took a delay of game penalty leaving his position slot open to recognize him. Then Landon Young (I think) came in with his number to fill the slot. Nice job uk!

Last edited:
Very nice post Bill. Thank you for that!

Cats did a very nice gesture to start the game on the very first play they took a delay of game penalty leaving his position slot open to recognize him. Then Landon Young (I think) came in with his number to fill the slot. Nice job uk!
Another nice gesture, Vandy declined the delay of game penalty. And yes it was Landon Young.

Reactions: billoliver40
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT