ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor - Grantham to Miss St

Huggy Bear from Starsky and Hutch
huggy%2Bbear.PNG

"A little birdie told me"

If he leaves, its he, who didn't want to be here.

3rd and grantham wasnt just a cute saying, it was a fact.
Make key stops on 3rd downs, and UofL finishes 11-1 and play in the Orange bowl.

Instead , they give up 580 yds at home against the cayuts.

Thanks for the memories Granthorpe. I'll help him pack..............
Plus 1

Just like someone else I know, you look at the stats or whatever and see that you have a top 10 or whatever on paper, but I watch a game like Houston, UK and even LSU and know that numbers don't tell the whole story and you can make numbers tell whatever story you want to hear.
I'm assuming that's a shot at (and reference to) your arch nemesis zipp - lol.

Can defenses get gashed? You bet - even the invulnerable ones - just ask Jeremy Pruitt. But when you have year after year of top 15 stats on the defensive side of the ball, I'd say that is real, and worth noting.

The stats don't tell the whole story to be sure. They don't tell when the offense can't get a first down and puts the defense out on the field for 40 minutes of a game for example. Regardless my point was, and is, we lost a better DC than we gained.

I'm assuming that's a shot at (and reference to) your arch nemesis zipp - lol.

Can defenses get gashed? You bet - even the invulnerable ones - just ask Jeremy Pruitt. But when you have year after year of top 15 stats on the defensive side of the ball, I'd say that is real, and worth noting.

The stats don't tell the whole story to be sure. They don't tell when the offense can't get a first down and puts the defense out on the field for 40 minutes of a game for example. Regardless my point was, and is, we lost a better DC than we gained.
Yes, I agree on paper but yet to be determined on field. Could be a good fit. Let's see. I didn't think Grantham should go but there was issues with the defense and if Grantham wasn't willing to adjust (last 3 games was evident he wasn't) things have to change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT