ADVERTISEMENT

Room For One More? Hawkins? Traore?

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
According to Mike Rutherford, on his radio show, UofL basketball still has what might be a considerable amount of leftover NIL money due to a few of our players being international (and therefore not eligible for regular NIL).

CPK will kick the tires on Coleman Hawkins or maybe someone else. The roster appears done, but may not be quite yet as Kobe Rodgers might give up his scholly since he is for sure redshirting due to injury.

According to Mike Rutherford, on his radio show, UofL basketball still has what might be a considerable amount of leftover NIL money due to a few of our players being international (and therefore not eligible for regular NIL).

CPK will kick the tires on Coleman Hawkins or maybe someone else. The roster appears done, but may not be quite yet as Kobe Rodgers might give up his scholly since he is for sure redshirting due to injury.

I didn’t know that international players couldn’t accept NIL.
What’s up with that?

There is a possibility that they could add one more to the roster. Ty mentioned CPK looking at Coleman Hawkins or international guard Nolan Traore.

Hawkins would be a great addition especially at this late stage. That would really solidify the inside for us. We should go after this guy if we have the NIL and if Kelsey thinks he fits his system.

Reactions: shadow force
I didn’t know that international players couldn’t accept NIL.
What’s up with that?
oscar tshiebwe got screwed by that so it's been around and no one has tried to change it. i thought uk had intentionally played an international game while he was there so he could earn money doing endorsements while outside the US as otherwise he was getting nothing (on the table that is, i'm sure $$$ still made it his way).

funny how i had just read earlier today on one of the major sports sites about CH and thought bummer we had a full roster,

e65c5fc6e5abc4bf6a13ad7c59f88800.jpg

oscar tshiebwe got screwed by that so it's been around and no one has tried to change it. i thought uk had intentionally played an international game while he was there so he could earn money doing endorsements while outside the US as otherwise he was getting nothing (on the table that is, i'm sure $$$ still made it his way).
So I’m guessing that was the hold up with big z last year? Now that you mention it I do remember Oscar having to get approved by McConnell for the NIL $

You definitely keep up with uk don’t you?

I’m sure Kentucky compensated him, you guys have been doing that for decades.

Reactions: OldhamCard335
You definitely keep up with uk don’t you?

I’m sure Kentucky compensated him, you guys have been doing that for decades.
i try to keep up with everything in the world. he was the national player of the year and wasn't able to get NIL and it was mentioned many times on tv and the radio and does need any effort to keep up to know this, it was common knowledge and talked about. trying to rip me whenb you are the clueless one, so sorry, but it makes you look like the idiot here, and the old saying goes, keep your friends closer but your enemies closer so it's stupid to not know what's going on with your rivals. intelligence and knowledge are good things and it's sad you try to deride me for having knowledge. it's idiots who knwo nothing than deride others that makes this country much worse and and i would guess i knwo how you vote based upon your ignorance and calling out people when you are the cluelss one. such a shame people willing display their ignorance.

and have no idea what you mean by "you guys have been doing that for decades?" who is you guys? louisville? we've been paying players for decades? is that what your are syaing? or are you saying i'm a uk fan? and i've been paying? not sure what kind of point your are trying to make but it doesn't seem coherent. maybe a typo?

and in terms of keeping up maybe you should try to keep up and gain some knowledge before you post. but for your information, everyday, multiple times a day, i read the guardian, npr, bbc news, reuters news, courier journal, nbc news, abc news, cnn news, fox news, i watch cnbc financial news, cnn tv, msnbc tv, then still read cbs sports, nbc sports, espn, rivals, 247 sports, and F1 all while keeping up with 15 credit cards, 3 mortgages, actively trading 11 retirement and investment accounts, three rental properties, three bank accounts, i am currently writing three different books, am developing a childrens board game, have written a us patent, all while shipping 5500 orders a year on amazon. so what do you keep up with rockycard? do you even get up off the couch in your moms basement?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT