ADVERTISEMENT

Rodjay Burns

One of my favs too. He's so all over the place it's like there's 2 of him out there.

WHAT?!? You mean there’s NOT two of him out there?!? :D Seriously, Rodjay is the perfect example of why local kids should stay home to play for THE UofL. He left town and went to tOSU and then came home and I predict that some others that have left will be coming home to partake of what is going on with our football program with CSS in charge. In fact, we just might be witnessing exactly that with the kid from Butler H.S. Actually, I do understand the “Petrino effect” with these kids but they, and their HS coaches, should understand that this is a totally different place now.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I have to give him props.

I had concerns about him when he transferred, but he’s been a player.

He just needs to quit fielding punts inside the 5 :mad:

Really? After seeing him play numerous times in high school I was pumped when he transferred, zero concerns. It’s easily to get lost in the shuffle as a freshman at OSU. What were you concerned about?

As far as fielding punts inside the five...i just saw him do it once, has he done it multiple times?

Really? After seeing him play numerous times in high school I was pumped when he transferred, zero concerns. It’s easily to get lost in the shuffle as a freshman at OSU. What were you concerned about?

As far as fielding punts inside the five...i just saw him do it once, has he done it multiple times?
I posted my concerns at the time, but it’s ancient history now.

He’s proven me wrong, and I admit it.

Glad he’s a Card!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT