ADVERTISEMENT

Rick NBA combine practice

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
Rick opening up practice for NBA execs mini combine to watch his prospects. Rick has come to terms with what it is going to take going forward to stay competitive . If he wants the Bowen type players going forward.

Reactions: HRTheCard and gocds
If you're gonna start recruiting one and dones you gotta do stuff like this like it or not
If Pitino's recruiting OAD kids, we have issues. If he's recruiting kids who happen to be or think they're OAD and he doesn't care, we may be OK...

Reactions: gocds
Rick has always recruited one and dones
Rick obviously feels there is some advantage in all that or he would not make any noise whatsoever on it. I suspect he liked what and how much Deng learned. He did turn at least one talent corner in that he may have 5 guys - or more - who will play in the Show. It would seem timely and maybe a great way to earn credibility by seeing his opinions backed up by the guys who will hire them.

If Pitino's recruiting OAD kids, we have issues. If he's recruiting kids who happen to be or think they're OAD and he doesn't care, we may be OK...
UL has issues, agreed.
Pitinos recruited OAD's for years. Indiana Jones said it best-- Fly yes, land no.

UL has issues, agreed.
Pitinos recruited OAD's for years. Indiana Jones said it best-- Fly yes, land no.
"Many are called, few are chosen." Another famous Guy said that.

"Elite program," my a$$...

(Speaking of "issues"...nice game Saturday nite, loser.)

Last edited:
Reactions: PHCARD and Deeva
"Many are called, few are chosen." Another famous Guy said that.

"Elite program," my a$$...

(Speaking of "issues"...nice game Saturday nite, loser.)
hahaa...loser, haven't been called that since the 90's. I love it! Ok you scum bum.

If only UK had a Heisman winner to lead them, unless your opponent is SEC or Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT