ADVERTISEMENT

Rick does interview with Washington post

This oughta bring out the haters. Please wear your bibs...

It looks like the idiots at the funny farm are going to owe TJ and CRP a lot of money. Their shoot from the hip mentality is really going to cost.

Reactions: Cue Card
Nothing new, only time will tell what Pitino knew or didn't know. Once Dawkins, Augustine, and the Adidas executive talk we will get the other side of the story. What if they all 3 say they discuss the money with Rick are they all lying? What if Dawkins says he talked with Rick about the money? Until all the information comes out it is pure speculation. The only fact we do know is one of his assistants is on tape committing a NCAA violation.

FYI-I really don't think Rick directly knew about the money for Bowen and I don't think that is going to proven Louisville was involved in paying Bowen. I think Rick looked the other way i.e. parents living in the Galt House he even question how they could afford staying there.

I've been over RP for several years. I was ok with him as coach for a while longer, but was good if he took his drama and left too. At the time I was confident we would get a great replacement.

But if it's not blatantly clear that these new guys had an agenda, and struck while the iron was hot while saying to hell with the monetary consequences, then nothing is.

They are "temporary" employees, so what do they care about the consequences?

They hand picked a first time AD as successor for an ELITE, Top 10 overall athletic department. He may work out. He may not. Point is he was hand picked for a reason. We all hope it's for the right reasons.

But like RedFist said yesterday "Who gives a shit about the AD?" :confused:

Bottom line is, these guys have done nothing honorable, ethical, and have quite possibly have acted illegally in some matters.

So I'm done. I realize that bitching and moaning guarantees no more success than pumping sunshine.

We'll be fine. Or I'll have more disposable income.

Win/win.

He is an attention whore who simply cannot accept responsibility for his actions. He may be a sociopath who actually doesn't believe the things he did were his fault and that someone else is responsible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT