ADVERTISEMENT

Replacing Indiana

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
As everyone already knows IU is getting out of the last 2 games with Louisville, has anyone heard yet on who could/will replace them on our schedule since we have an opening for next season.

There will only be so many options with schedules usually being made 2-3 years out. Maybe we can grab WSU or Ore St.

There will only be so many options with schedules usually being made 2-3 years out. Maybe we can grab WSU or Ore St.

That’s why I asked because schedules are finalized so many years ahead and since IU is off our schedule now for the next 2 years, Josh is surely looking and calling for next year’s schedule.

Can’t imagine the replacement team will be “sexy.” Not that IU was, GD cowards.

I read in The Tennessean that Memphis is looking to schedule games in the Titans stadium. Louisville-Memphis would make a good neutral site game in Nashville.

Oregon State would be a nice game. I remember them visiting PJCS years ago. They brought a nice crowd. Way more than half the ACC schools bring or most of the Big East and C-USA.

Don’t add Memphis in any sport I would rather add WVU or an SEC team. Oregon State wouldn’t be bad or a team from out West.

A lot of 2024 non conference schedules are already full. My guess is an FCS or lower level G5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT