ADVERTISEMENT

Relocation for Season Ticket Holders

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
Those of you who are season ticket holders, are you going to relocate your seats? Yesterday I was given the chance to (filled out a form request awhile ago) and I was actually able to. I'm on our side of the field, I was in Section 234 now my new seats are Section 231 and the 45 yard line!! I'm pretty shocked to say the least.

I did a relo two seasons ago. It was a process. Lots of emailing and phone conversations with the ticket office. But, it worked out.

I did a relo two seasons ago. It was a process. Lots of emailing and phone conversations with the ticket office. But, it worked out.

Did your donation go up/or add on when you did relo? The donation did go up for me but I understand why cause of where my new section is at.

Pretty happy with mine, and I'm not giving them ANY chance to say "Oh, we forgot to tell you, you owe us $$$ more". ;)

They called me several weeks ago to relocate not next season but the season after to the expansion section and that i would get a free relocation this season to any section i wanted available but I told them no though. Last season I relocated 3 times in one month and did all through emails.

And for those who aren't happy with your season tickets, remember that there is always the good ole Party Deck.

I'm hoping to get the same deal on donations that James Ramsey got!

When I went online I didn't see anything available on the home side except in the ends. I'm in 227 right on the goal line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT