ADVERTISEMENT

redwine has removed UofL from commit list, reportedly

Kerry - why does this bother you. It is all part of the business I thought. People who don't understand this must be basketball first people .

Originally posted by KerryRhodes:
Supposedly got an offer from miami.

I dont want this flip flop flipper.
I DO.
wink.r191677.gif
He made the comment on Twitter today on the silliness of people freaking just because he made a change on a bio profile.

Haven't tweeted nothing yall doing all of this over a bio change?
laugh.r191677.gif

Seemed to imply no reason to sweat it. But...it is a business, and he will do whatever he believes is best for him. And I wish him the best regardless of whether that is UofL or not.

This post was edited on 2/3 3:15 PM by Steelers2012

Originally posted by Knucklehank1:
Kerry - why does this bother you. It is all part of the business I thought. People who don't understand this must be basketball first people .
Bother me, i was showing you that players commit, decommit, commit, decommit.

Youre the one who's bashing the staff. Petrino has been doing this for 10+ years.

Get over it. Colburn will be fine. I guess you wont.

Originally posted by KerryRhodes:
Supposedly got an offer from miami.

I dont want this flip flop flipper.
I get the frustration but these are teenage boys
you've been around this game long enough you know how it goes when you recruit the best and against the best
i can't imagine being a coach but as a fan if you let this stuff upset you......it's just not worth it
ive got a 5 week old son with brain bleeding and seizures
thats real life worry
we will be fine this kid will be fine
it's part of the big time stage

Well, he's re-announcing tomorrow at 10:00am what school he will be attending. But, Miami just got a commitment from a 4* CB that was committed to florida. Local insiders believe he's UofL bound.

Originally posted by REDWAVEALERT:
Well, he's re-announcing tomorrow at 10:00am what school he will be attending. But, Miami just got a commitment from a 4* CB that was committed to florida. Local insiders believe he's UofL bound.
I have no insight into the Redwine recruitment, but I'm pretty sure the DB that Miami flipped from UF today is a 2016 recruit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT