ADVERTISEMENT

Ravens v Titans: 5 Heisman winners will suit up

So looking forward to watching LJ Saturday night. Sure hope the Ravens make it to the SB. It seems like it’s been a month since # 8 was on the field.

Reactions: Deeva and glassmanJ
I posted this on Premium board but wanted to share here too. The Sat before we played Bengals, I placed a $20 bet at Belterra that the Ravens would win the SB.

At that time the Patriots :p were best odds and Ravens were 2nd choice. Let’s go Ravens. The money is no big deal, but LJ winning a SB would be the ultimate. :cool:

If the game ends with a victory formation, they should arrange for both teams to put all 5 players on the field at the same time.

Reactions: glassmanJ
The titans have the recipe to beating the ravens which concerns me, As much as LJ has been the best player all year DH is on another level as well. How do you stop Lamar? Keep him off the field and the titans do that well with running the ball. This game concerns me.

Reactions: Deeva
The titans have the recipe to beating the ravens which concerns me, As much as LJ has been the best player all year DH is on another level as well. How do you stop Lamar? Keep him off the field and the titans do that well with running the ball. This game concerns me.
This an interesting matchup. Your correct, but the Ravens (LJ) can score so fast both can counter the other. I still think this one goes to the Ravens.

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT