ADVERTISEMENT

Ravens v. Browns - game of the year (so far)

BPGhost

6000+
Jun 23, 2015
Lamar with another example of his toughness and brilliance. Comes out of the locker room to lead his team in a must win game.

Put it in your juice box Browns and...

Lamar with another example of his toughness and brilliance. Comes out of the locker room to lead his team in a must win game.

Put it in your juice box Browns and...

Sadly, I died at half time. Did the Ravens get their cleats changed at the half?

Amazing game. I wanted to root for the Browns but couldn't. Brought back some great memories of Lamar in red. I got to see him in Huntington vs Marshall, saw the guy score 7 touchdowns. We aren't likely to see another like that guy.

Fun game to watch. Cleveland is really a "football town" and it stinks they can't pack the house for games like the ones they are playing now. But the NFL is better when Cleveland is good.

The Baker/Lamar rivalry will be a fun one for many years, with Lamar winning Super Bowls and Baker chasing him haha

Did anyone notice how often Mayfield cried and bellyached to the officials while on the sidelines? Kind of reminded me of how Porky behaves. As for Lamar, just love watching that guy play.
Mayfield is a whiny, baby bitch. Typical OU punk.

Reactions: BPGhost
Hopefully, the Ravens gain some momentum after that nice road win. The rest of their schedule is, on paper, very manageable with the Jags, Giants, and Bengals. 8-30 combined record.

Did anyone notice how often Mayfield cried and bellyached to the officials while on the sidelines? Kind of reminded me of how Porky behaves. As for Lamar, just love watching that guy play.

Lamar and Baker are actually friends....you should check out the after game interaction between those two on NFL. com...pretty much known they became friends during the two years on the Heisman circuit

Those two QB put on a show last Monday Night...in a sports since it was like Bird vs. Magic

Reactions: Louisvillian
Lamar and Baker are actually friends....you should check out the after game interaction between those two on NFL. com...pretty much known they became friends during the two years on the Heisman circuit

Those two QB put on a show last Monday Night...in a sports since it was like Bird vs. Magic
What does Lamar and Mayfield being friends have anything to do with him crying to the officials about calls that did not go his way? And yes I watched the after game interaction between the two. Lamar seems to have many friends. Still reminded me of porky crying on the sidelines...

What does Lamar and Mayfield being friends have anything to do with him crying to the officials about calls that did not go his way? And yes I watched the after game interaction between the two. Lamar seems to have many friends. Still reminded me of porky crying on the sidelines...

All player talk to officials....all I know is both put on a Hellva show and as a NFL looking forward to their matchups along with Joe Burrow...I just don’t have the “College Fan” sports hate on social media platforms......

Reactions: Louisvillian
All player talk to officials....all I know is both put on a Hellva show and as a NFL looking forward to their matchups along with Joe Burrow...I just don’t have the “College Fan” sports hate on social media platforms......
So crying and bellyaching defines sports hate. Ok maybe in your world but not mine. BTW, what does it mean when someone ends their sentences with......

Asking for a friend.

So crying and bellyaching defines sports hate. Ok maybe in your world but not mine. BTW, what does it mean when someone ends their sentences with......

Asking for a friend.

He wasn’t crying or bellyaching. But again that is a you issue, myself I just watched two exceptional young QB in a duel In one of the most entertaining NFL Games I seen in years and the interaction after that between Lamar & Baker is what sports is all about. Also I am glad I don‘t live in your ”World”...but you will be alright son. Later.

Reactions: luv2hit63
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT