ADVERTISEMENT

Raven’s QB sets NFL record

luv2hit63

One-Star Poster
Jun 10, 2010
For rushing yards by a QB in a season. Who is that guy? He is something to watch.

Last edited:
Maybe he will be featured in the next Nissan Heisman House commercial wearing his college jersey. Hopefully then we will know his identity.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Maybe he will be featured in the next Nissan Heisman House commercial wearing his college jersey. Hopefully then we will know his identity.

luv, did you know it was LJ's choice not to take time away from FB practicing to make a commercial? Now does Nissan wish they would have gone to LJ's house to aid LJ's schedule, in order to get film of him for that commercial? You bet they do!

I don’t know, but he’d make a heck of a wide receiver.
Interesting, the Ravens should design a play where Lamar laterals to another player and then runs downfield to catch a pass! Wouldn’t that be exciting? Except the Ravens probably don’t want to take a chance he gets hurt on a freak play.

luv, did you know it was LJ's choice not to take time away from FB practicing to make a commercial? Now does Nissan wish they would have gone to LJ's house to aid LJ's schedule, in order to get film of him for that commercial? You bet they do!
I did not know that. Looks like the extra practice is paying off. Thinking about it, that is what makes LJ a special player and awesome individual.

He just wants to win and wants to best for his team mates. Not really interested in the personal spotlight that would come with a commercial. But being a Card fan, I would love to see him rubbing elbows with those past winners wearing a Louisville jersey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT