ADVERTISEMENT

QB info

thomaswhitt

No-Ranking Prospect
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2013
Vague question but has Jawon looked good in camp and is there any confidence in him. Also are any of the running backs looking good enough to help out this year? I havent been reading at all lately and I'm the only Cards fan around here. Just looking for reasons to get excited about this season. Go Cards!!!

It's just strength and conditioning right now, but during the spring Pass performed well. There's plenty of confidence in him. However, don't be surprised if Malik Cunningham gets some reps. He's the more explosive runner. But, as of now the offense is Pass'. Regarding RB, kind of young and thin there. Need Dae Williams to get healthy. Wilson needs to get healthy.

Yeah the RB position will be all about Williams and Wilson. Williams should be fine. Wilson is coming off torn ACL. Wilson was held out of spring, but IMO from what I saw when I was on campus last spring he will be on the field against Bama.

Last edited:
Vague question but has Jawon looked good in camp and is there any confidence in him. Also are any of the running backs looking good enough to help out this year? I havent been reading at all lately and I'm the only Cards fan around here. Just looking for reasons to get excited about this season. Go Cards!!!
Bobby Petrino is our coach...therefor, there is always a reason to be excited about the upcoming football season in my opinion.

Yeah I realized I never answered the original question. I think Jawon will be as good as originally advertised. That being one of the top QBs in his class. In his time on the field he has been nothing short of solid. And keep in mind his receivers did him no favors. Dropped passes and fumbled tds.

Bobby Petrino is our coach...therefor, there is always a reason to be excited about the upcoming football season in my opinion.
I agree with the Petrino statement. I hope he lets Jawon go and sling the ball like the Brohm days and maybe Petrino can get him some running back help in the next recruiting class. As for the recievers they had a lot of drops last year so hopefully that will be corrected for the new QB!

Reactions: Chapman123
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT