ADVERTISEMENT

Purple Lot Parking Pass

After reading it, it may work pretty good.

Gotta see them have enough attendants to make it work. But Whip Mix is pretty good.

After reading it, it may work pretty good.

Gotta see them have enough attendants to make it work. But Whip Mix is pretty good.

We used to park in the boy scout lot, the one right next to the Hotel, loved it until the year we played Florida St and they wouldn't let us in. Said we had to have some kind of parking pass and I had parked their for three years. Once I realized they were being selective based off big games, we moved. I just put myself on the waiting list for purple lot passes.

We used to park in the boy scout lot, the one right next to the Hotel, loved it until the year we played Florida St and they wouldn't let us in. Said we had to have some kind of parking pass and I had parked their for three years. Once I realized they were being selective based off big games, we moved. I just put myself on the waiting list for purple lot passes.

Flav, there are two Boy Scout lots and both have hotels on the Crittenden drive corner, and these lots are across the street from each other. The one we tailgate in is not reserved and we’ve been there several years. Never been turned away, but when it’s full it’s full.

Flav, there are two Boy Scout lots and both have hotels on the Crittenden drive corner, and these lots are across the street from each other. The one we tailgate in is not reserved and we’ve been there several years. Never been turned away, but when it’s full it’s full.

The hotel is the one that is NOT on the same side as Arby's. It's on the side closer to the stadium. YES, they turned us away against Florida ST, may have been when Winston was their QB. We got there early, and the sad part, the people we tailgate next to got there before the people monitoring the gate and got set up. I even told them, We tailgate here every week, and the people we tailgate with are already in. They told us the person who owns the lot sold passes to that lot, (Looked to me like they sold the lot to Florida ST fans), I was so pissed I've never parked their again. They wait until the biggest game on the schedule and then lock us out.

We moved our spot next to Cardinal Hall of Fame Café, The Collision Course Crew has taken up residency right next to us. But next year, I'm purchasing a purple pass but I think I'll be at the Caboose for most games. We are still trying to sort things out.

I like the change. I know some people are upset by it but I think this will work well. Been in the Green/Purple lot since the stadium was built. Just as long as they dont oversell the spaces.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT