ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue game?

nccardfan

Four-Star Poster
Sep 5, 2007
lawrenceburg, KY
Are tickets available for the Purdue game? Seems like the only thing I can find is through Vivid? There are plenty of seats available but I don't know which side we will be on. Also are there travel packages available? Any info would be appreciated.

Are tickets available for the Purdue game? Seems like the only thing I can find is through Vivid? There are plenty of seats available but I don't know which side we will be on. Also are there travel packages available? Any info would be appreciated.

You can still buy them through gocards website, I don't think they have travel packages though.

Well crap, according to the website only endzone and upper level (nosebleed) seats are available. Guess I will wait and go through Vivid, Ticketmaster or StubHub.

I think prices will come down the closer it gets. Too many seats, not a ton of demand.

I hope so because I'm not doing high prices/bad seats for a terrible Purdue.

Reactions: Mayoman
I think prices will come down the closer it gets. Too many seats, not a ton of demand.

I hope so because I'm not doing high prices/bad seats for a terrible Purdue.
I hope you are right! I know there is a little peaked interest with the Brohms vs Petrino but I'm not going to sit up in the upper deck or pay outrageous prices.

Reactions: Mayoman
Something's up with this ticket situation... Seventy thousand seats don't indicate a high price and limited supply. There should be some additional supply coming on the market at some point.

I'm looking around but won't buy anything unless there's decent value-for-money...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT