ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction for UVA game

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
I’m shocked at the line on the game. Seems like way too many points. That being said, UVA has lost badly in 2 out of its last 3 games to BC and Pitt. The GaTech win was nice for them but Tech is down this year. Generally playing Tech takes a lot out of a team physically and mentally because they are so different to play against - kinda like playing UVA in b-ball. On the other hand UofL had a bye week. UVA can efficiently pass the ball down the field which is very scary for us. If Jaire is back then that will be a game changer. I’ll assume he is back and predict we win 38-30

If Jaire is back then that will be a game changer. I’ll assume he is back and predict we win 38-30
I agree about Jaire and it looks like he's a go for Saturday. That being said, if our defense holds them to 30 or under then we'll have a chance. Lamar has to put on his Superman cape - again.

I agree about Jaire and it looks like he's a go for Saturday. That being said, if our defense holds them to 30 or under then we'll have a chance. Lamar has to put on his Superman cape - again.
He must sleep in that thing. I wish he’d use his x-ray vision to figure out what each defensive call is and get us in a better play. Now THAT would be cool!

Reactions: Cue Card
Some books have the spread at -12 now. I don't know how this game will play out. Maybe I'm jaded, but I get the sense UVA will have one of those days against us. I'll never pick against the Cards, so despite having reservations, I'll say UofL 41 UVA 35.

I predict our defense will suck again because we still have the same DC. The offense will score a lot, UL 42-41

I’m shocked at the line on the game. Seems like way too many points. That being said, UVA has lost badly in 2 out of its last 3 games to BC and Pitt. The GaTech win was nice for them but Tech is down this year. Generally playing Tech takes a lot out of a team physically and mentally because they are so different to play against - kinda like playing UVA in b-ball. On the other hand UofL had a bye week. UVA can efficiently pass the ball down the field which is very scary for us. If Jaire is back then that will be a game changer. I’ll assume he is back and predict we win 38-30

Well, I got our score right

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT