Oct. 9 — at Georgia Tech
Oct. 17 — at Notre Dame
Oct. 24 — Florida State
Oct. 31 — Virginia Tech
Nov. 7 — at Virginia
Nov. 20 — Syracuse
Nov. 27 — at Boston College
Dec. 5 — Wake Forest

I think the Cards has an excellent shot at 10-1 and maybe 11-0 if the ball bounces their way at ND Stadium. 8-3 at the worse IMHO.

Reactions: PushupMan
I thought only 10 games total were being played (9 conference plus the in-state game). This is 11 games. Why not just schedule 12? I still don't see the season making it past the quarter mile, but we'll see and I truly hope I am wrong b/c I'm really looking forward to a surprisingly good Louisville team.

Reactions: KingHenry_X
One OOC game allowed by the ACC and we are playing WKU. That makes a total of 11 games. I’m thinking 8-3 or there about.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! May God Bless America!!!

MCard - Yea playing ND out of conference in any other year would be terrific. Oh wait...this year they are in the conference for CFB. Wait, that can't be true can it? So confusing.

Reactions: gocds
I think between 7-4 and 9-2. I think there are two for sure losses (ND and we split with VT/FSU) and 5 for sure wins. Other 4 are 50-50 and I think we are somewhere around a split, maybe 3-1.

Well I guess it’s now time/safe to put my heart into FB. I’m going with 8-3.

Ara64, we had huge plans in Feb with a bus load coming to ND. By July the dream was dead. Maybe next time.

Reactions: Mayoman
I think either 6-5 or 7-4. 10 conference games and a good G5 opponent for a team still building depth will be quite a grind.

8-3 and Javian Hawkins finishes 2nd in the nation in Rushing behind Chuba Hubbard of Okla St. He will also fumble once this year, which he incredibly did not do once last year in 264 rushing attempts.

My head wants me to type 7-4 but my heart is going to overrule and say 8-3. If I had to guess, I'd say the losses will be to:

Miami
ND
Pitt (because they always have our number at Heinz Field)

My head says the other loss will either be to VT or FSU, but I told it to just up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT