ADVERTISEMENT

Porky Stupes wife announces that she’s entering the transfer portal.

BPGhost

6000+
Jun 23, 2015
When reached for comment, Mrs. Stupes said, “Th-Th-The, Th-Th-The, Th-Th... That's all, folks!”

They are divorcing? No rejoicing in that. I do wonder what the back story is. I'm sure that will leak, eventually, in this day and age.

Right now on the UK sites no rumors, no there it is posts.

Of course, winning the bowl game kept the social media hounds at bay.
Best of luck to both and especially the kids.

Reactions: gocds and PHCARD
Right now on the UK sites no rumors, no there it is posts.

Of course, winning the bowl game kept the social media hounds at bay.
Best of luck to both and especially the kids.
There’s a wild rumor that their split is a result of scandal. So much so, Neal Brown took his name out of the running for the SC job because he thought Stoops would get fired over what he did, then he’d get the UK job.

It didn’t have any teeth, though.

There’s a wild rumor that their split is a result of scandal. So much so, Neal Brown took his name out of the running for the SC job because he thought Stoops would get fired over what he did, then he’d get the UK job.

I find that to be the case the farther east I go.

They are divorcing? No rejoicing in that. I do wonder what the back story is. I'm sure that will leak, eventually, in this day and age.
Maybe it’s a simple as not wanting to be married to a fat gargoyle. I’ll leave to the board as to who’s who in that scenario.

UK is a better job than USCjr?

Divorce is an ugly situation and as one that has gone thru it I don’t recommend it. I did hear of an impending scandal up there a couple of years ago and itt died a rapid death. Believe it involved some relationship that stoops was caught up in.

GO CARDS!!!

Reactions: PHCARD
Imagine how rampant the adultery threads would be on tcp, if this was our coach divorcing.

btw, a couple of years ago the Kentucky fans were looking for a way to get out of buying Stoops out, they were claiming that he was having an affair with a tv sportswoman in Lexington. Just passing the message about how hypocritical they are.

This sounds like what we were trying to do with Bobby. Find a way out of his contract with a morality clause.

This sounds like what we were trying to do with Bobby. Find a way out of his contract with a morality clause.

NO!! Not their greatest coach (scheduler) of all time, you gotta be kidding - hope Tyra has him on speed dial! Goodbye CSS.

GO CARDS!!!

NO!! Not their greatest coach (scheduler) of all time, you gotta be kidding - hope Tyra has him on speed dial! Goodbye CSS.

GO CARDS!!!
Lol I know this is facetious, but they aren’t letting stoops go anywhere. They think they are winning 9 games next year.

Divorce can ruin lives. Prayers to that family and all involved.

My Uncle and Aunt divorced and it’s caused the children/parents to not speak for several years. Lots of mental health issues caused to the children.

On Saturdays, he’s a coach we all hate, but he’s just a man with a real life like us all (well with millions of dollars). There’s kids and another partner involved. If you’ve been involved in a divorce, it’s not the time for a cheap shot.

And if you want to do the “but remember Marty Bangz and Pitino” then you’re on that level.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT