ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff predictions?

YourPublicEnemy

New Poster, Show Me Love
Jul 28, 2016
I'm pulling for anyone but Alabama. I'd prefer Clemson or Washington but as long as Bama doesn't win, I'm cool with that.

Predictions
Alabama by 17 over Washington
Ohio State by 3 over Clemson.

Same with me.

Bama over UW by 14
OSU over Clemson by 5.

Pulling for Clemson, however they were better last season and should have won the title.

Also have OSU over Bama by 5

And wow, were you wrong about Clemson!!!
Thanks for your input Cap'n Obvious. Jeez, if you are a Clemson fan I'd hate to contemplate the depth of what a complete loser you are to stop over here after the Tigers' accomplishment today.

I'm just going to assume you are a pUKe fan.

24-17 Clemson. Bama has a great defense but so does Clemson. Bama's offense isn't Clemson's and Watson's pretty darn good.,

24-17 Clemson. Bama has a great defense but so does Clemson. Bama's offense isn't Clemson's and Watson's pretty darn good.,

Not quite true.

Rushing Yards per Game:

Alabama 246.7
Clemson 175.4

Passing Yards per Game

Alabama 214.2
Clemson 327.8

Points per Game

Alabama 39.4
Clemson 39.5

Rush Yards Allowed per Game

Alabama 62.0
Clemson 123.1

Pass Yards Allowed per game

Alabama 182
Clemson 183.8

Points Allowed per Game

Alabama 11.4
Clemson 17.1

Not much difference in offensive numbers. Huge differences in rush defense and points allowed. Also, Watson is completing about 67% of his passes while Hurts completes about 65%.

I'm going Clemson, 37-31. Hurts passing numbers are skewed. He doesn't go down the field like Watson. Safe plays, high percentage.

Not quite true.

Rushing Yards per Game:

Alabama 246.7
Clemson 175.4

Passing Yards per Game

Alabama 214.2
Clemson 327.8

Points per Game

Alabama 39.4
Clemson 39.5

Rush Yards Allowed per Game

Alabama 62.0
Clemson 123.1

Pass Yards Allowed per game

Alabama 182
Clemson 183.8

Points Allowed per Game

Alabama 11.4
Clemson 17.1

Not much difference in offensive numbers. Huge differences in rush defense and points allowed. Also, Watson is completing about 67% of his passes while Hurts completes about 65%.
Yeah, but look at how many Non-Offensive Touchdowns Alabama scores to get their Points per game up. Also, which Offense is more balanced between run and pass. Most people can see with their eyes who has the better offense.

Reactions: nccardfan
Yeah, but look at how many Non-Offensive Touchdowns Alabama scores to get their Points per game up. Also, which Offense is more balanced between run and pass. Most people can see with their eyes who has the better offense.

Last I checked non-offensive TD's count the same as offensive TDs. Add in that Watson has thrown 17 picks already this year and the fact that "most people see with their eyes" who has the better defense and it looks probable Clemson's O will struggle to appear even competent.

Last I checked non-offensive TD's count the same as offensive TDs. Add in that Watson has thrown 17 picks already this year and the fact that "most people see with their eyes" who has the better defense and it looks probable Clemson's O will struggle to appear even competent.
Based on what? History? Clemson's offense scored 40 points on Bama last year and now they have Deon Cain and Mike Williams at Wide Receiver who they didn't have last year. And yes, Non-Offensive TDs count the same toward points per game, but they don't fool people with smoke and mirrors into thinking that it makes the team's offense appear better than they really are.

I just want Alabama to lose. I detest their fan base and the "experts" as well as the NCAA who looks the other way for rampant cheating down there.

Reactions: beasleythecard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT