ADVERTISEMENT

Play Ball- Cards vs Ole Miss Series

I hope you guys watching this are enjoying it.
I'm enjoying the hell out of it, just listening.
Hope to catch the next couple.

Sorry PH. Thought I'd turn your post into a game thread. Thought the fellas might need it.

Reactions: PHCARD
I gave up on anybody wanting to play ball. Sorry earsky. I was able to get the game on laptop hooked up to tv. So yeah I’m enjoying our bats and Reid’s pitching.

Reactions: earsky
My spouse couldn’t figure out why CDM had this Luke kid as lead off. It didn’t take long for him to admit Dan knows what he’s doing.

I hope you guys watching this are enjoying it.
I'm enjoying the hell out of it, just listening.
Hope to catch the next couple.

Speaking of listening, why isn’t Sean calling the game?

My spouse couldn’t figure out why CDM had this Luke kid as lead off. It didn’t take long for him to admit Dan knows what he’s doing.
Luke Brown is from Bowling Green I believe. Transferred in from Logan CC. Looks good in the lead off spot. Cards leading 7-2 bottom of 9th. BTW, I Love the hoodie CDM is wearing.

Reactions: PHCARD
Just a fantastic start to the season by the Cards.We can already see the refuse to lose mentality spurred on by the vets on this team.
Bodes well.

No livestraming at Beef's

2:00 KY BB game, so bars that have SECN+ will have all TVs on ESPN. I hope you find something. Buffalo Wild Wings maybe?

I just hope to get lucky today like I did yesterday with back door way I got it on laptop.

Back door worked again even though I’m not a ESPN+ customer.

Hitting held up. Pitching, not so much. We're facing a hungry team with a raucous crowd to boot.
Luke will need to have his good stuff today to get the series.
Hope Alex is okay.

Okay,so I'm hearing that Binelas' injury is similar to Dunn's.
I think he's gonna be out for at least a month.

Strange how things happen,but if we were gonna have a season where 2 of our starting infielders are hurt out of the gate, this is It.
Borden, Bennefield and Poland were all drafted out of high school.
They were all expected to see time, just not so much.
They're already stepping up.

Reactions: Deeva and PHCARD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT