ADVERTISEMENT

Pitrino's Witches: Brew, trouble-trouble toil and trouble...

cardstud1

5000+
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2006
skeptics abound every year but for those that are not given here is excitement looming. We are going into the 3rd year with Bobby Petrino who is a renowned guru with Offenses. It was commonly known that when Bobby came back the Cards OFFENSE was a disaster. The Cardinals Defense kept the Offense from stinking up PJCS and Louisville. But Bobby was smart enough to rely on the defense and get us a 9-3 record and went on a recruiting binge using his knowledge, experience, and in his "Witching Brew" and concocted a tub full of WR's QR'.s and DB's! The rest of the nation doesn't even know out west and central US who or what a Bobby Petrino is. Well this is the tear that HEADS are gonna turn!

With one year under Lamar Jackson's (qr. back) for the Cards, a spring practice, summer, and fall practices looming the Cards will drop a bomb load of goodies on heads. The Cards have had 2015 with the Offensive line under Bobbies guidance and he is a stickler on perfection on details. Normally, Bobbies Offenses jump right out and pumel teams with out defenses, it seems the work Coach Charlie Strong did set the Cards up giving Bobby time to rectify UL's offensive woes!

What sets me on pins an cushions is that Bobby is very quiet t....too quiet! In fact he is so quiet RIVALS.COM really can't get their fingers on the Cards. But, one thing I do know is that Lamar Jackson is out there waiting to be loosed. And waiting are all those Cards Wr.s with potential and experience with him. Also, with an Offensive line with a years experience. The first game of 2016 will tell the tale and I have on doubt that UL will be caught on fire with a "Witches Brew" that will set seats on fire!

Reactions: Wordless65
skeptics abound every year but for those that are not given here is excitement looming. We are going into the 3rd year with Bobby Petrino who is a renowned guru with Offenses. It was commonly known that when Bobby came back the Cards OFFENSE was a disaster. The Cardinals Defense kept the Offense from stinking up PJCS and Louisville. But Bobby was smart enough to rely on the defense and get us a 9-3 record and went on a recruiting binge using his knowledge, experience, and in his "Witching Brew" and concocted a tub full of WR's QR'.s and DB's! The rest of the nation doesn't even know out west and central US who or what a Bobby Petrino is. Well this is the tear that HEADS are gonna turn!

With one year under Lamar Jackson's (qr. back) for the Cards, a spring practice, summer, and fall practices looming the Cards will drop a bomb load of goodies on heads. The Cards have had 2015 with the Offensive line under Bobbies guidance and he is a stickler on perfection on details. Normally, Bobbies Offenses jump right out and pumel teams with out defenses, it seems the work Coach Charlie Strong did set the Cards up giving Bobby time to rectify UL's offensive woes!

What sets me on pins an cushions is that Bobby is very quiet t....too quiet! In fact he is so quiet RIVALS.COM really can't get their fingers on the Cards. But, one thing I do know is that Lamar Jackson is out there waiting to be loosed. And waiting are all those Cards Wr.s with potential and experience with him. Also, with an Offensive line with a years experience. The first game of 2016 will tell the tale and I have on doubt that UL will be caught on fire with a "Witches Brew" that will set seats on fire!
Maybe the second game. We play Charlotte for the first game. Not sure will see a lot.

We can all expect some wrinkles to be added for FSU. BP will save those for the 3rd game because the early measuring stick will be FSU. Charlotte should be a win. IMO the second game is going to be more difficult because it's in the Orange Dome, and it's before the showdown with FSU. The Cards have to be focused or the Orange could surprise.

It's almost here. These next 2 months are going to feel like years.

Charlotte will be pretty vanilla with the emphasis on reps and execution. But I would still look for a lot of scores by just executing properly what we did last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT