ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State sucks.

Appalachian St should’ve beat them to start the season. Lost a late lead, and then lost in overtime.

I think PSU is really not that great. I also think, just judging by Big X teams in bowl games, the conf is pretty down this year as a whole. Regardless, I’d be surprised if PSU doesn’t come back to win this game. Still early

They started slow but seem to be hitting their stride. UK benefited form great field position on a stuffed 4th down and a special teams return. Outside of that, not much. Still expect PSU to win this one.

Reactions: Pike 96
Did anybody see the UK fan in the stands give the "L's down" when the camera came to him. How can WE be on ANYBODY's mind when you are a thousand miles away playing in YOUR biggest game in 40+ years? SMH :rolleyes:

Did anybody see the UK fan in the stands give the "L's down" when the camera came to him. How can WE be on ANYBODY's mind when you are a thousand miles away playing in YOUR biggest game in 40+ years? SMH :rolleyes:
Maybe it’s a form of flattery if we are always on their small minds?

Kentucky has 87 yards at the half, and is Winning? Yikes

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deeva
Y’all are wasting your time watching the Penn St game. LSU/UCF has been very entertaining.

Appalachian St should’ve beat them to start the season. Lost a late lead, and then lost in overtime.

And, of course, that game was AT Penn State. They are not very good. Slow of foot and they couldn’t catch a cold - terrible receivers. The QB, a “veteran”, makes horrible decisions.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Bank Cat
Kentucky does have some very talented players. The Wildcats looked good in 3rd Qtr; pretty much bulldozed PSU on both sides of the ball. 4th Qtr a different story.

Kentucky does have some very talented players. The Wildcats looked good in 3rd Qtr; pretty much bulldozed PSU on both sides of the ball. 4th Qtr a different story.

You are right, however without Bennie Snell on offense they are very, very ordinary. They have a couple of guys on defense but they are leaving for better pastures. The uahkay-cayuts will be back to being very, very ordinary next season. Meanwhile, congrats for a 10 win season - finally.

You are right, however without Bennie Snell on offense they are very, very ordinary. They have a couple of guys on defense but they are leaving for better pastures. The uahkay-cayuts will be back to being very, very ordinary next season. Meanwhile, congrats for a 10 win season - finally.

And it only took 40 years to achieve that feet. Let that sink in. My UK buddy thinks they will have 12 players drafted. I didn’t know they were Bama caliber talent. They are not in reload position, it could be another 40 years before they are relevant again.

And it only took 40 years to achieve that feet. Let that sink in. My UK buddy thinks they will have 12 players drafted. I didn’t know they were Bama caliber talent. They are not in reload position, it could be another 40 years before they are relevant again.

keep on hoping the App St coach and 120th ranked recruiting class is the answer. think I'll take our future prospects

And so much for all the pre game posts on this board saying Penn St would pound us. thanks for tuning in :)

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
keep on hoping the App St coach and 120th ranked recruiting class is the answer. think I'll take our future prospects

And so much for all the pre game posts on this board saying Penn St would pound us. thanks for tuning in :)
They would’ve beaten the absolute dogshit out of the yuts if they weren’t so disappointed to have them as an opponent. Clearly they were incredibly disinterested.

And they suck.

Reactions: VakidisfortheWin
When you've got your allstars doing the same thing at midfield after winning in PJCS,you're probably gonna see it from the fans.

Was Florida disinterested a few years ago when the Cards beat them? That's what everyone said. Maybe it's contagious. Or maybe just teams find a way to win, like the Cards did then and the Cats did today. I guess Georgia is disinterested right now, losing to Texas. That's such a stupid argument. If you have to have a national title in the line before you suit up, you need to quit the sport.

No. Not even close. Penn state was fired up and clawed to get back in the game in the fourth quarter. I know it’s tough to Accept but UK is good.
They had to. Stupid Franklin cost them the game in the 1st quarter... Other than a punt return, blocked FG and a poor ass pass by McSorley and the outcome would have been as expected. Like I said earlier Stupes owns Franklin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT