ADVERTISEMENT

Pass out

hopefully he can redshitrt and save a year although i feel he may have to transfer to get playing time again. bummer. thought he was erasing last years memories

hopefully he can redshitrt and save a year although i feel he may have to transfer to get playing time again. bummer. thought he was erasing last years memories
He’s already redshirted. His best bet is to make sure that he graduates as quickly as possible and go somewhere else as a GT. Cunningham and Conley have a firm grip on the job this year and Puma’s prospects don’t improve next year if Purdy is on campus.

So who is 3rd string QB listed on the depth chart?

Pass is third string, and no one else is listed.

Christian Perez (dual threat) and Will Warren (drop back) are our two other non-scholarship QBs who have been on the scout team for us this year. It’s anybody’s guess as to whether one of those two or Atwell would play QB for us if needed.

Let’s just hope we don’t need a 3rd stringer and the C & C QB Factory keep putting out the hits. It’s nicd to have interchangeable high quality QB’s at 1 and 2. This is part of being an elite level program.

Gonna be nice that QB depth will not be an issue going forward after this season. We are razor thin there and didn't need this to happen to Pass at all.

I wish Puma the best. If he gets his degree he could return to Georgia as a GT and play for GA ST, GA Southern or maybe GA Tech.

His experience reminds me of VJ King. Both came to UofL with great expectations from the fans and it didn't happen for reasons not totally under their control. Both seem to be good guys with no off-the-field/court issues.

Play the cards you are dealt and pursue your dreams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT