ADVERTISEMENT

Pass MIA on sidelines:

73Card

1500+
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2006
Only saw Webb and Conley near Satterfield today. I never saw Pass on the sidelines. With his somewhat mysterious absence last week, just wondering about his place on the squad.

Yea that's what Satt said. I just pointed out he was no where to be found on the sideline. Conley and Webb, based on where they were at on the sidelines appear to be option 2 and 3.

Strange indeed. During the WKU game Malik got dinged and it looked like we might need a back up. Pass started warming up. Now we find out Conley is #2. Not sure what’s changed.

Pass has been MIA his whole career. What’s new?

Pass might have been bette off to have moved positions. I’m only suggesting so don’t get your panties in a wad.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! May God Bless America!!!

To get his undergrad degree and to get started on his master’s degree, which, based on what we saw out of him in 2018 and the first two games in 2019, is pretty clearly where his focus should be.

I highly admire Pass for staying and finishing a very important accomplishment in his life. I wouldn’t judge him for the ‘18 on the field performance. That falls on the adults in the group.

To get his undergrad degree and to get started on his master’s degree, which, based on what we saw out of him in 2018 and the first two games in 2019, is pretty clearly where his focus should be.
And that’s an excellent reason to stay, but I would have thought he could have found another university where he could have played and received his degree. But maybe not.

My guess is that Pass has mailed it in. It's apparent that Conley and Webb are going to play before he does, I really don't blame him, sitting on the 3 spot on the depth chart as a senior, not a whole lot to play for. That guy was literally never the same player after the Bama game. That's probably an entirely separate topic - thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT