ADVERTISEMENT

Papa now flexing his mucsle with Roger Goodell

Hit him in the pocketbook, then again, that would hurt franchises owned by fans.

All this frowning and grumpiness and Papa will have to have another half a dozen face lifts and plastic surgeries just to smile again...

He will be pulling sponsorship dollars from both the UL stadium and the NFL. That's a small loss for the NFL and a huge one for UL. It seems like fans don't like him or his pizza, so why should he spend money sponsoring there. With YUM cutting their arena deal back soon and Papa pulling out I wonder how UL plans to replace those dollars? Naming rights deals are a very hard sale in any market, much less where there is scandal in the air.

He will be pulling sponsorship dollars from both the UL stadium and the NFL. That's a small loss for the NFL and a huge one for UL. It seems like fans don't like him or his pizza, so why should he spend money sponsoring there. With YUM cutting their arena deal back soon and Papa pulling out I wonder how UL plans to replace those dollars? Naming rights deals are a very hard sale in any market, much less where there is scandal in the air.

He spends money because he's an ego maniac. But, if he pulls his support, outstanding. I'm sure there's a grocery store chain out there willing to step up.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
I just love how SuCk fans are so concerned about are well being. Didn’t know they cared so much. But if you don’t have a life I guess you have time to worry about another fan base too.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Yum! pulled the plug on their Derby Sponsorship, not the arena. Thanks for being so concerned though....

I didn't think it was a good fit for either party. The Derby prestige needs a high dollar product IMO. Horse racing is the sport of kings. Yum is rotgut for young stomachs.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
I'd like to see the Ford go after the Derby. They could produce some great commercials dedicated for it. Pulling the horses around ...Toyota would be my second choice.

Last edited:
"Scandal" my a... Give it a rest !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT