ADVERTISEMENT

Papa John

Cardfan1937

One-Star Poster
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2014
A self made man that is very successful. Maybe additional education would have helped him with the additional responsibilities that come with wealth. Many times, the things that helped him achieve his wealth do not serve him well in other endeavors.

I know 2 people when I was growing up that were poor to say the least. They both made something of themselves as professionals. However, their "coming into money" has made them both rather boorish people. Money changes people and most of the time it's not for the better.

Reactions: Louisvillian
If he's an A-hole with money, what's he going to be now when he's losing it hand over fist?

-26% last quarter......:p

He still has plenty, but give him time......people smarter than him have blown fortunes.

Money is a multiplier. If you are a good person, you will be a better person with money. If you are a little asshole, money will make you a big asshole.

All I want is name off the football stadium! And besides, the pizza at old Cardinal stadium was better anyway than papa's pizza!

All I want is name off the football stadium! And besides, the pizza at old Cardinal stadium was better anyway than papa's pizza!

I believe he owns the rights for years to come. He can actually name it anything he wants, within reason, obviously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT