ADVERTISEMENT

Over on Tiggernet they think they are going to romp us

Status
Not open for further replies.

ULoverUK

2000+
Jun 18, 2001
They think their Offense was inept because of the Auburn defense and it will be the best defense they will have seen this year. So they are going to become world beaters and score like crazy this Saturday per many of their posters.

Well, while I admit I don't know much about Auburn. What I do know is the end of last year, Louisville's defense finished #9 in the country. Auburn.......#40.

Who has Auburn played this year to merit their "supposed top 10 ranked defense?" Georgia Southern, and Clemson starting a new quarterback.

I actually believe the team that will be romping is Louisville. Those orange folk are going to go home shell shocked.

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/stat/opponent-yards-per-game?date=2017-01-10

What a cesspool. It is honestly worse than cats pause, and I NEVER thought I would be able to say that. And yes, they sit over there and pump sunshine up each other's ass and that they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

They also love to call everyone names. I don't take that personally because they do it to all of the teams, but it does show their level of education, or lack there of.

And yes, I do believe they are in for a rude awakening. They haven't begun to play a passing attack like ours, and you know that Bobby is ready for this game. They seem to forget just how well we moved the ball on them last year, and that was before the new and improved LJ. It should be a fun game. Not FSU fun, but fun none-the-less.

I hope they are wrong and you are right because we are due to win this game. We should have won it 2 years in a row but we didn't but now that Quick is gone the ball will be in someone else's hands at the end of the game. I also noticed that the Clemson faithful are very confident about their chances of winning the game. I think we can win this game but I am not over confident, we have to play well with few mistakes and good play calling. If we can do that we can win if we don't we could be in trouble.

They share similar intensity with their delusions as UK folks. And they dam sure don't want anyone messing with their opinions, which are universally like-minded over there. It's a swirling mob, lol, of frat boys and shavetails. boasting like the Cocks they slur in a Hubris which is uncommonly ugly.

They should have lost at least 3 games last season, even disregarding our game. They had an absolutely charmed existence with monster credit given to NC State's kicker and crooked refs in the FSU game who saved it for them. You would think their gratitude would be off the charts, but it;s not even made an appearance this season.

I'm sure their D is excellent as it was last year. But don't be confused Watson isn't walking on the field. Also our receivers well there damn good and LJ has grown a lot. I expect the D to step up in a huge way. Add the environment and yes Clemson's played in those environments before. But that's not it our team feeds off that energy. It's going to be one heck of a game! Can't wait

Meh...so they have a high opinion of their defending National Champion team. That's what home boards do; they see and discuss the positives of their team, while often failing to see or mention their shortcomings. As defending National Champs, and winners of our past 3 games, they've earned that right. Most of the Clemson posters on the national board expect a hard fought close game, in which, naturally, they like their chances. No harm in that.

Don't base your views of the entire fan base on Tigernet. Place is overrun with yuge homers. Most of the reasonable folks I've spoken with think Clemson is more talented overall. Sure. Most also expect it to be a battle like it has been the last few years and realize that as far as x-factors that can level a playing field go - UL has the best in college football in Jackson.

Last edited:
Meh...so they have a high opinion of their defending National Champion team. That's what home boards do; they see and discuss the positives of their team, while often failing to see or mention their shortcomings. As defending National Champs, and winners of our past 3 games, they've earned that right. Most of the Clemson posters on the national board expect a hard fought close game, in which, naturally, they like their chances. No harm in that.
Best post in this thread. I can't complain about the defending national champions fan base being snarky, confident, and yes even arrogant. How many of us on this board would be the same way? Let em crow. The team they support has given them that right. The only way they shut up is for the Cardinals to take em down.

Go CARDS!!!

Best post in this thread. I can't complain about the defending national champions fan base being snarky, confident, and yes even arrogant. How many of us on this board would be the same way? Let em crow. The team they support has given them that right. The only way they shut up is for the Cardinals to take em down.

Go CARDS!!!

When it comes to being arrogant, there is not shortage of that here when discussing all-world Heisman winner Jackson. Louisville fans believe in Jackson. Clemson fans believe in their team. Your Heisman winner had four losses last year. Yet, still won the Heisman. Do you guys have another Jackson coming in next year?

When it comes to being arrogant, there is not shortage of that here when discussing all-world Heisman winner Jackson. Louisville fans believe in Jackson. Clemson fans believe in their team. Your Heisman winner had four losses last year. Yet, still won the Heisman. Do you guys have another Jackson coming in next year?

Bruh...

Edit to add: He is the best player in the country, and it really isn't close at all this year. You put Jackson on Clemson, and they might have 1:1 odds to win the title. The kid is absurd. I'd be pretty confident if he were on my team as well. It's no different than Clemson feeling like they have the best defense in the country because of the DL.

Last edited:

Go CARDS!!!

^^ This

Glad someone gets it. And I don't just mean on yalls site. Our site is full of the same thing. Never understood why people get upset by opposing fans believing their team will win and looking at stats in a way to fit the narrative to support the opinion your team will win.

It's OUR board. We can be arrogant.

You're the guest. ;)

They share similar intensity with their delusions as UK folks. And they dam sure don't want anyone messing with their opinions, which are universally like-minded over there. It's a swirling mob, lol, of frat boys and shavetails. boasting like the Cocks they slur in a Hubris which is uncommonly ugly.

They should have lost at least 3 games last season, even disregarding our game. They had an absolutely charmed existence with monster credit given to NC State's kicker and crooked refs in the FSU game who saved it for them. You would think their gratitude would be off the charts, but it;s not even made an appearance this season.

So what you are saying is that Clemson, the defending national champions, have just as much "delusion" as the 7-6 Kentucky Wildcats? Seems legit...

They could have lost 12 games last season...but they didn't. They could have missed out on the playoffs...but they didn't. They could have lost to Alabama in the national Championship game...but they didn't.

What they DID do is have 6 straight 10+ win seasons, win 2 consecutive ACC championships, win the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP last season with a 31-0 win over the #3 team (Ohio State) and a 35-31 win over the #1 team (Alabama), and they did it all with a coach that is a wonderful representative of Clemson. Is our fan base REALLY that delusional to have confidence in our team winning a game where they are favored?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's OUR board. We can be arrogant.

You're the guest. ;)

This is true! Your board and you have every right to be arrogant on it. We are guest but as the defending champs and owner of 3 straight against you we have the right to be confident

Either way looking forward to a great game and building onto what could be a great conference rivalry!! Win or lose hoping both teams come out of this game injury free and both teams go on to have a great years. Personally though hoping we have just a little bit better year than y'all!

My point involved the incredible rabbit's foot Clemson carried through the entire season last year. Granted, that is generally what it takes to win it all, as we know from our basketball titles. Yet. the NC State kicker missing a chip shot is all that separated you from not even making the playoffs. You were completely outplayed that game.

Simply because someone deems it fun to post something contrary to the absolutely repulsive and childish group think at Tigernet, doesn't even mean they are hostile. It might mean they are tired of staring at uninformed bullshit.

That site makes UK's site look enlightened, something I never thought I would ever have to say.

They think their Offense was inept because of the Auburn defense and it will be the best defense they will have seen this year. So they are going to become world beaters and score like crazy this Saturday per many of their posters.

Well, while I admit I don't know much about Auburn. What I do know is the end of last year, Louisville's defense finished #9 in the country. Auburn.......#40.

Who has Auburn played this year to merit their "supposed top 10 ranked defense?" Georgia Southern, and Clemson starting a new quarterback.

I actually believe the team that will be romping is Louisville. Those orange folk are going to go home shell shocked.

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/stat/opponent-yards-per-game?date=2017-01-10
The Auburn defense is legit. Watch the talent they have on that side of the ball in live action and I'll bet you agree, instead of using the rankings. Our offense struggled at home last year against Duke and Wake Forest and we had the Heisman winner on our side.

I do believe we win this game if we can protect Lamar and are able to run the ball somewhat effectively in the 1st half. Tall tasks both but I'm confident we'll be sharp Saturday night.

Last edited:
All I know is it's Prime time Saturday night and since I have no possible way of going to the game, the next best thing is watching it on a nice wide screen TV in wonderful high definition with the surround sound cranked up!

Oh, and it's the night before my birthday!

Im--stoked.jpg

Simply because someone deems it fun to post something contrary to the absolutely repulsive and childish group think at Tigernet, doesn't even mean they are hostile. It might mean they are tired of staring at uninformed bullshit.

That site makes UK's site look enlightened, something I never thought I would ever have to say.
I might agree as far as football. That's mostly because LPT fans don't care if they're average or even bad at any sport besides basketball.

But in THAT sport, I'd have to defer to slappies at the pinnacle of uninformed arrogance. Even Clemson football fans should kneel at the altar of their eight championships.

LPT Football: We know to bend over...

Reactions: clemsonu0219
My point involved the incredible rabbit's foot Clemson carried through the entire season last year. Granted, that is generally what it takes to win it all, as we know from our basketball titles. Yet. the NC State kicker missing a chip shot is all that separated you from not even making the playoffs. You were completely outplayed that game.

Clemson hurt Clemson that game. 4 turnovers. One was a pick 6 and the other three ended drives inside the State 20 yard line.
Clemson still out gained state by 100 yards. Box score from ESPN
http://www.espn.com/college-football/matchup?gameId=400869462

Really? That's rich, because I have never seen a more butt-hurt fan base that just won the nc BITCH so much that their PLAYER didn't win the Heisman. And it's still early in this season, so you may want to be careful about how 'easy' it will be for CU to replace Watson and have the same success as last year. Watson is no Jackson, but he was a big reason that CU won the nc.

There sure is a lot of polite trash talking going on here. As a Cardinal fan I have the confidence that we can win this game and I have no problem with Clemson fans having the same confidence in their team. I think it is going to be a very close game and I hope my CARDS come out on top. I sure am glad we are a part of the ACC and we are having this discussion.

What a cesspool. It is honestly worse than cats pause, and I NEVER thought I would be able to say that. And yes, they sit over there and pump sunshine up each other's ass and that they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

They also love to call everyone names. I don't take that personally because they do it to all of the teams, but it does show their level of education, or lack there of.

And yes, I do believe they are in for a rude awakening. They haven't begun to play a passing attack like ours, and you know that Bobby is ready for this game. They seem to forget just how well we moved the ball on them last year, and that was before the new and improved LJ. It should be a fun game. Not FSU fun, but fun none-the-less.

Go Cards!! Beat the redneck trash from Taterville!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe, Jawon Pass is on the bench and waiting for next year....look him up

Hope you guys understand that tigernet is a free board that is not a fair representation of our fan base. The educated opinion on our rivals premium board is that this is going to be a dog fight, no different than the last 3. Any educated football fan will tell you that we are the more talented team for sure. But Louisville has the best player at the most important position at home. Going to be fun.

I hate on no fanbase besides the Lexington slapd!cks. And I enjoy the enthusiasm that opposing fanbases show regardless of how they show it.

Go Tigers!

If State makes that FG we would've destroyed Pitt. That was our wake up call.

What I know about Clemson and their fanbase is this. They have had a great team the last 3 years and I do mean great. Just look at their wins vs top 10 teams. We would die for that around here. I mean give credit where credit is due. Geez. And for those of you complaining about their message board fans, all I know is that I have been to both games at Clemson and at the first one I was treated like royalty.Very polite and complimenting people. At last years game I encountered the same niceness but noticed an edgy sort of politeness like they were a little nervous. And they should have been. Look at our stats going into that game. I have never left a stadium that disappointed in my life. After the game when their nervousness was obviously gone they were as cool as could be with several offering drinks as we waited for traffic to die down(almost 3 hrs). They were very complimentary of our coach, quarterback and team. I have nothing but great things to say about Clemson fans. I'm sure they have their obnoxious drunks also but I must say I see more of that at our games than I saw at theirs. Just saying. GO CARDS. KICK CLEMSONS We can be nice doing it.

What I know about Clemson and their fanbase is this. They have had a great team the last 3 years and I do mean great. Just look at their wins vs top 10 teams. We would die for that around here. I mean give credit where credit is due. Geez. And for those of you complaining about their message board fans, all I know is that I have been to both games at Clemson and at the first one I was treated like royalty.Very polite and complimenting people. At last years game I encountered the same niceness but noticed an edgy sort of politeness like they were a little nervous. And they should have been. Look at our stats going into that game. I have never left a stadium that disappointed in my life. After the game when their nervousness was obviously gone they were as cool as could be with several offering drinks as we waited for traffic to die down(almost 3 hrs). They were very complimentary of our coach, quarterback and team. I have nothing but great things to say about Clemson fans. I'm sure they have their obnoxious drunks also but I must say I see more of that at our games than I saw at theirs. Just saying. GO CARDS. KICK CLEMSONS We can be nice doing it.
I've heard the same story now from several different posters and personal friends who have been to Death Valley regarding their treatment. They rarely lose there, but what I would love to find out is how gracious would those same fans be if they were leaving to go home after watching their Tigers getting their arses handed to them? I got a strong feeling that politeness would be a tad harder to find. Maybe one day we'll get to find out first hand.

Go CARDS!!!

Go CARDS!!!

Until Louisville beats them....can't say anything...period...

I hope they are wrong and you are right because we are due to win this game. We should have won it 2 years in a row but we didn't but now that Quick is gone the ball will be in someone else's hands at the end of the game. I also noticed that the Clemson faithful are very confident about their chances of winning the game. I think we can win this game but I am not over confident, we have to play well with few mistakes and good play calling. If we can do that we can win if we don't we could be in trouble.
They remember the NC. They don't remember all the very close calls and almost fluky wins they had along the way. It takes anybody some luck to win an NC, and Clemson went through about 14 rabbits feet last year. These things have a way of balancing out. They are an excellent team. They are not the 1971 Nebraska Cornhuskers, crushing everybody in their path. They can be beaten and Louisville has the tools to do it. Talk is cheap. Let's play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT