ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Lamar Thomas out at uahk

BPGhost

6000+
Jun 23, 2015
Coincides with announcements from the punk brothers #34 & #35 that they will be postponing being undrafted until 2019.

He was the main recruiter for Lamar, so I will be grateful for that.

I'm guessing when that fracas broke out between LJ and thug UK safety, and Thomas obviously chummed it up with LJ while thug UK safety continued to act like a child factored into the contract nonrenewal. Don't really care either way. All I know is Thomas obnoxiously reveled in UK's 2016 win on social media, so he can suck a D as far as I'm concerned.

If I remember right, a lot of you guys stated LT wasn't the be all and end all.
Reports I'm reading say he wasn't very effective in recruiting. Also some other stuff (rumors) that he was perhaps too close to acting like a player instead of a coach.
At any rate, leaves UK with two coaching slots to fill, and personally I had hoped one slot would go for a proven defensive coordinator.
Doesn't look like it.

If I remember right, a lot of you guys stated LT wasn't the be all and end all.
Reports I'm reading say he wasn't very effective in recruiting. Also some other stuff (rumors) that he was perhaps too close to acting like a player instead of a coach.
At any rate, leaves UK with two coaching slots to fill, and personally I had hoped one slot would go for a proven defensive coordinator.
Doesn't look like it.

Why would you want a “proven defensive coordinator” as I thought you had one as your head coach. Or do you? :p:rolleyes:

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

From those of us that vividly remember the U’s run from Howard and Bernie to JJ and the subsequent ball grabbers, Lamar Thomas was an all timer.

UKay fit him like oil and water.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT