ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Best fish sandwich in Louisville?

I love you guys. Have y’all tried Frankfort Ave Beer Depot’s fried fish or their smoked salmon? Super tasty.

Reactions: gocds
He's homeless in North Richmond, like some people downtown live on Jefferson St...

Must be super boring in Indiana. I wouldn’t know, being I try to never enter that cesspool of a state

Guess you guys don’t wanna discuss fish sandwiches... hypocrites. Lol :rolleyes: I suppose you guys would rather talk about California. Let all the hate out of your poor little hillbilly hearts. It’s fascinating.

HEY I think you just might be able to find a pretty good fish sandwich even in Cali. For sure in the Santa Rosa area and points north. Let’s either kill this thread or get back to fish sandwiches. How about it?

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

HEY I think you just might be able to find a pretty good fish sandwich even in Cali. For sure in the Santa Rosa area and points north. Let’s either kill this thread or get back to fish sandwiches. How about it?

I’ve been trying to keep the topic on fish sandwiches. However, the others can’t seem to help themselves. What a shame.

There's nothing wrong with Valley Station. It's a little outdated along Dixie, but the last time I drove through it looked like they were cleaning things up a bit. Blue collar community. Nothing to be ashamed of.
For the record, Valley Station was developed for families of Ft. Knox soldiers who weren’t able to find housing on base.

I didn’t know I had to reaffirm to a Hoosier a dozen times that I’m from Louisville and lived there for 23 years prior to moving to California for graduate school and work. Keep reaching, Zipp jr. o_O
Uh, because I visit town during holidays and when I can go to oaks and basketball games during the Winter. My parents and sister live there after all..

Also, if you grew up in Louisville, which it seems like YOU didn’t, lol...you’d realize that you always have a connection to home. Try harder little baby Zipp.
Yeah, @KozmasAgain ...I was in real attack mode with my list..:rolleyes: you’re just as bad as Zippy and Zipp jr.
These are samples of this clown's contributions to this thread before I posted in it.

Absolutely ate up...

Can’t seem to keep himself. :confused: What a shame. Cherry picking rebuttals to others not being able to stay on topic. Yikes.

Trying to talk fish sandwiches over here.

Can’t seem to keep himself. :confused: What a shame. Cherry picking rebuttals to others not being able to stay on topic. Yikes.

Trying to talk fish sandwiches over here.
Since we are talking about fish sandwiches and you “live” on west coast, obviously there are much better places to eat fish where you’re at. What’s your list and someone will know if you just did an internet search, unless you’re worried about getting caught in more lies?

Since we are talking about fish sandwiches and you “live” on west coast, obviously there are much better places to eat fish where you’re at. What’s your list and someone will know if you just did an internet search, unless you’re worried about getting caught in more lies?
You’re taking it off topic again. It doesn’t say best fish sandwich in California in the OP. You were the one who brought up California ITT! Try to not reach so hard, I know it’s difficult for you. Lol at the “lies” part. Yikes.

I'm glad this thread has finally settled down.

Ok, best BBQ in Louisville? Go!

Momma's, right?

Actually, Louisville has several excellent BBQ joints. i do like those mentioned plus Mission BBQ on Shelbyville Road in St. Matthews is also excellent.

Surpringly Sal’s Pizza in Lyndon has great fish and their wings are very good as well. Sals might be the best fish sandwich thinking about it. OBryans Passtime ML and the Fishery right there.

Reactions: gocds
Surpringly Sal’s Pizza in Lyndon has great fish and their wings are very good as well. Sals might be the best fish sandwich thinking about it. OBryans Passtime ML and the Fishery right there.

Bingo on Sal’s. Their fish is excellent. Just another example of how many places in this city that serve a really good fish sandwich. It’s almost a necessity if you want to stay in the bar business in Louisville.

On the barbecue question, Bully Barbecue is good and inexpensive. Although it is in Lagrange across from the high school. Used to stop in when work took me that direction. Also don’t forget the hot food counter at Kingsley’s meat on Taylorsville rd. for bbq at lunchtime.

On the barbecue question, Bully Barbecue is good and inexpensive. Although it is in Lagrange across from the high school. Used to stop in when work took me that direction. Also don’t forget the hot food counter at Kingsley’s meat on Taylorsville rd. for bbq at lunchtime.

That old car wash place by OCHS?

Bully’s food is good but if you order more than two items, there’s about a 50% chance their staff will screw up the order. As far as BBQ in the OC goes, I’ll take Big R’s or Jucy’s.

Bully’s food is good but if you order more than two items, there’s about a 50% chance their staff will screw up the order. As far as BBQ in the OC goes, I’ll take Big R’s or Jucy’s.

I've lived in the OC for 9 years now. Don't get to LaGrange too often. I'll have to check Big R's out.

Reactions: BPGhost
Clarksville Seafood, has some of the best fish I've ever eaten in my life. On Eastern BLVD off of I65, right over the river from Louisville.
They fly that fish in fresh and I like the mustard sause that bthey make for it. Comes with onion rings of fries.Less than ten bucks and you get two large pieces.

Reactions: Villebandit
Thanks for this discussion on fish sandwiches. I am coming up to The Ville this week, and was wondering if I should just go to Mike Linning’s or venture out somewhere else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT