ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 7 year deal for Coach McDonnell

Didn’t somebody say he was looking into his options elsewhere, and coach Waltz had hired an agent, meaning he would leave also?

Reactions: glassmanJ
Didn’t somebody say he was looking into his options elsewhere, and coach Waltz had hired an agent, meaning he would leave also?
@jdemling
Louisville AD Vince Tyra has busy. A raise and extension for women's soccer coach Karen Ferguson-Dayes, a raise for swimming coach Arthur Albiero, a new seven-year rollover deal for baseball coach Dan McDonnell and a restructure in contract of women's hoops coach Jeff Walz.

Somebody has disappeared with the success of the football team
We're 4-3 when we were predicted to be 3-4. It's gonna take a lot more than that to make me "disappear".

By the way, I'm hoping for more. WIns are what matters, but this team is enjoyable to watch...

Last edited:
"Vince" just signed McDonnell to a contract that gives him an average increase of 5% annually. For some reason, I doubt that largesse anchors him here.

And in case anyone has forgotten, Lolla got a contract extension 10 months before he left.

Half of the coaches "Vince" inherited two years ago are gone. Walz happens to be one left standing as we speak...

I think McDonald is more worried about what they are going to do to help the program facilities wise than himself. Those things happen he isn't going anywhere. I think Vince being a baseball guy will make that happen.

if your rounding you would need to round down to 44K. Quantity does not = Quality.

ADVERTISEMENT