ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon Playing Dirty

ULCard17

1250+
Mar 20, 2014
To start with, random punches flying around. Then, there is the constant helmet to helmet hits. And of course, the multiple no calls. And I am pretty sure I am not seeing things.

Originally posted by ULCard17:
To start with, random punches flying around. Then, there is the constant helmet to helmet hits. And of course, the multiple no calls. And I am pretty sure I am not seeing things.
I know I'm seeing a buttkicking like no other. I think all those who complained about FSU being in the playoff were right. No way TCU would be getting blasted by 39 points.
This post was edited on 1/1 8:27 PM by 80,86

Originally posted by 80,86:

Originally posted by ULCard17:
I know I'm seeing a buttkicking like no other. I think all those who complained about FSU being in the playoff were right. No way TCU would be getting blasted by 39 points.

This post was edited on 1/1 8:27 PM by 80,86
I would be in the group that thought FSU did not belong in the playoff. But, I didn't expect this. I figured Oregon by about 10-14.

I thought FSU would win this one. Heck, now I find myself pointing and laughing at FSU. Oregon did get away with some stuff in the first half, but there is no excuse for the wheels falling off the FSU bus like they are right now.

Wow didn't know Oregon had this good of a defense, had been impressed this year with their offense, are fun to watch but they have turned FSU over consistently

This post was edited on 1/1 8:37 PM by jarheadky

Originally posted by Hedgerunner:
I am very happy to see FSU get STOMPED by the "O"s. KEEP ON STOMPING DUCKS!
This has nothing to do with Yewkay and no one here cares what the hillbilly lurker thinks.

ADVERTISEMENT