ADVERTISEMENT

Opening Intro

What did you think about the Cards new intro before hitting the field?

• Hype! Above my expectations

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Was Okay but could have been better

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Not special and didn't live up to the hype!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

GridIron Pimp

New Poster, Show Me Love
Jun 21, 2005
what say you? I thought it was cool but wasn't all that. If they could have turned off the lights and had red lights come on and flashing. Also, it would have been cool to get the crowd involved. Maybe have the crowd hit the seats and clap in rythm chanting "BOOM, BOOM, CLAP" along with the announcer simulating a heart beat for 10 seconds before the team runs out............

what say you? I thought it was cool but wasn't all that. If they could have turned off the lights and had red lights come on and flashing. Also, it would have been cool to get the crowd involved. Maybe have the crowd hit the seats and clap in rythm chanting "BOOM, BOOM, CLAP" along with the announcer simulating a heart beat for 10 seconds before the team runs out............

According to Vince that’s the plan. Replace the current field floods with LEDs that can go off and on quickly to work with the new red and black lighting. As I mentioned in another thread first their going to replace the pink seats for safety reasons. The seats are cracking and they don’t make them anymore. He said they would replace them with the flip up like the new addition seating. First they need to do some work on some of the other venues.

I liked everything last night also, however the rain kind of screwed it up. The big screens are awesome.

I think the funniest thing last night was the officials taking selfies in front of the new addition. It is impressive, especially the birds beak they enter through!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT