ADVERTISEMENT

Open Letter to NCAA from Eric Crawford

(In addition, there are some minor allegations against another Louisville coach, Chris Mack, included with the more serious charges. How these were allowed to be appended to those charges, I don't understand. It's like tacking a speeding ticket, years after the fact, onto a murder charge. It's so ridiculous as to be insulting. But here it is.)

Very well done by Crawford. If you don't think so...what did he miss?

If the NCAA had any kind of empathy for the human beings they're hurting, they'd end this now. I will be surprised if we get off without any further penalties. We are just in the wrong place at the wrong time as usual. They desperately need a win to show their relevance and here we come.

If the NCAA had any kind of empathy for the human beings they're hurting, they'd end this now. I will be surprised if we get off without any further penalties. We are just in the wrong place at the wrong time as usual. They desperately need a win to show their relevance and here we come.
I agree but the NCAA never seems to do the right thing when it comes to us. Is it us? Was it Rick? Jurich? All? Just seems like only certain schools get breaks from them.

Reactions: shadow force
I'm afraid this will be the outcome but I have to say, Crawford's letter was perfect. I don't see how it could be said any better. The double standard against UofL is glaring and that reality is the only hope UofL has. Maybe the committee will want to avoid that impression?

Armando Bacot said he was offered 6 figure recruiting offers from coaching staffs. clearly NCAA violations.
but only Louisville gets in trouble?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT