ADVERTISEMENT

Only 2 penalties - and 1 was bogus... - Credit to the staff

I don't like to get wrapped up in ref blamming, but that penalty was the same as a turnover. I'm glad our boys perservered.

Yes, credit all the way around for the effort today. The team could've just folded up the tent and moved on. Showed some focus proven by the low penalty count.

The coaches had them prepared and ready to play. This game spoke volumes about the character of this team in my opinion regardless of how good or bad FSU is.

Reactions: Cue Card and SoulSr
I don't like to get wrapped up in ref blamming, but that penalty was the same as a turnover. I'm glad our boys perservered.

Yes I agree. And it nearly cost us the game. It was a BS call. We finally get a game sealing sack and they call that.

Much improvement all around. Credit the coaches and players. And BC is making some noise. Beat UVA 41-10. The team may have overlooked them and you just can’t do that with any ACC team anymore. And that’s a great thing.

Reactions: SoulSr
Yes I agree. And it nearly cost us the game. It was a BS call. We finally get a game sealing sack and they call that.
It wouldn't have been a sack as he threw the ball but I get your drift. It was such a horrible call I wonder if the ref misspoke? Maybe he threw the flag for unsportsmanlike conduct for the defender standing over top of the QB? He just mistakenly said roughing the passer. He didn't say it was a late it. It was just typical BS that happens to this football team. That was our first penalty and it almost led to a crushing defeat because of it. Blackman's fumble was poetic justice.

Reactions: CardsFirst
It wouldn't have been a sack as he threw the ball but I get your drift. It was such a horrible call I wonder if the ref misspoke? Maybe he threw the flag for unsportsmanlike conduct for the defender standing over top of the QB? He just mistakenly said roughing the passer. He didn't say it was a late it. It was just typical BS that happens to this football team. That was our first penalty and it almost led to a crushing defeat because of it. Blackman's fumble was poetic justice.

You’re correct. I misspoke, it was not a sack.

If that was a penalty, why wasn’t it a penalty on the last play of
The game?

Exact same circumstance.

BS call and reeks of a fix. When the talking heads are rolling their eyes it’s a BAD call.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT