ADVERTISEMENT

One thing before tomorrow...

HRTheCard

1500+
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2016
No matter what happens, just know that this game does not prove or show any improvement in the DC. This Kent State team is terrible.

Now if we give up 20, call the season.

:D

Last edited:
Reactions: LouisvilleMan1975
I totally agree with you L1. No matter what happens tomorrow, no matter the score, Lamar's stats, or how well the defense plays all every body will says is that it was against a FCS opponent. You see we're it is relegated to on TV, years ago it would have been taped delayed. This is a crossroads moment for this team and Coach Petrino. Because if they win these next two games and then get split roasted by FSU the fans are going to bail on this team and him.

I totally agree with you L1. No matter what happens tomorrow, no matter the score, Lamar's stats, or how well the defense plays all every body will says is that it was against a FCS opponent. You see we're it is relegated to on TV, years ago it would have been taped delayed. This is a crossroads moment for this team and Coach Petrino. Because if they win these next two games and then get split roasted by FSU the fans are going to bail on this team and him.

KSU is not FCS. The MAC has pretty good football. Kent, this year, not so much. They'll come to play, however.

This is a meaningless game. However it will allow for play by lots of guys that wouldn't normally get on the field.

None of the games are meaningless. This is college football. Every game counts (even the games that really don't) because perception is everything. The Cards not only have to win today, they have to win this game by more than the spread which is 44 points.

None of the games are meaningless. This is college football. Every game counts (even the games that really don't) because perception is everything. The Cards not only have to win today, they have to win this game by more than the spread which is 44 points.

Point taken but in the scheme of things it like a glorified practice.

Point being, say we somehow beat FSU and go 11-1the committee isn't going to put us in just because we hung 60 on Kent St and, Murry. The sentiment will be that Lamar, U of L, and, Petrino can't win the big games. So to your, point this, game, doesn't matter.

Point being, say we somehow beat FSU and go 11-1the committee isn't going to put us in just because we hung 60 on Kent St and, Murry. The sentiment will be that Lamar, U of L, and, Petrino can't win the big games. So to your, point this, game, doesn't matter.
after watching what Clemson did to us at home, I'm not sure I wanna get embarrassed on national tv again in a playoff. I'm just hoping for a bowl game and that we right this ship.

Reactions: Sioux Falls Eric
I like how we get the doors blown off us against Clemson yet they are only up 7-0 at halftime at home vs 1-2 Boston College....

And Purdue is tied 7-7 with Michigan.

Reactions: tluck28
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT