ADVERTISEMENT

One point is just enough

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
University of Louisville hoops is as snake bitten a program can be. I knew right after that 3 pointer was called a two we would lose the game. Why my wife asked? Because we've seen this before. I figured it would be a last second shot or more blatant bad officiating. I've watched hoops all holiday weekend so far. Several games and I didn't see anywhere near such piss poor officiating than what I saw in this Louisville game.

Didn't everyone have that bad feeling down the end of regulation that one lousy point was going to cost us? That it wouldn't matter what happened, we were not going to win? Three shots at the end of regulation and I sat in my chair already knowing they wouldn't go in. And then in overtime I told my wife the Howard kid would win it for them by either making ridiculous shots or making multiple free throws. I didn't get around to refs letting him push off for his shots.

Another year and the same shit. But, I think we're a good team. Better than I thought we would be. Hopefully the curse on us ends sooner than later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.