ADVERTISEMENT

One of the dirtiest plays I've seen in a long time.

Watching it live I figured the LSU guy didn't know the Wisconsin player had already been down. The way he was running so fast it looked like he was returning the INT. But when I saw the replay, it became clear the Wisconsin player was celebrating holding the ball out in front of himself.

I do agree that Les Myles should have been fired years ago. The SEC hack media has been making excuses for him for years. The fact he can't recruit a top notch QB should be good enough. I mean both Bridgewater and Jackson had offers from LSU. Thankfully, they chose the Cards.

While not as bad as the cheap shot, the USC groin stomp is up there with it tonight.

The LSU thug play was one of the dirtiest cheap shots I've ever seen in 56 years of watching football at any level. The idiot could have crippled that player. The USC guy was a coward's act. Two steps below no class. Congrats on y'alls win the other day.

Reactions: tkdcoach
Marcus Vick was bad.

But the worst cheap shot I have seen was when Ronnie Letcher of EKU stomped the back of Doug Beaumont's neck after the play had been dead for some time. Letcher was suspended from the team soon after; I wouldn't be surprised if he's in prison now.

Reactions: tkdcoach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT