ADVERTISEMENT

On This Date 10 Years Ago: Jan. 15, 2011

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
One of the best comebacks I've seen. The Miracle on Main. Knowles unconscious from 3. Kuric with the game winning layup off a pass from Knowles.

Reactions: teamcanada
I remember the game unfortunately I watched on TV in Memphis. Louisville had some great comebacks over the years and that was one of them. Two more stand out to me, when I was a kid we were in the MVC and Wichita State came to town. State was win by 13 with about 1:10 left in the game and we came back and won. The WSU announcer was standing on the table calling the game and celebrating only to be let down. The other comeback was against West Virginia in the NCAA tournament. We were down by 18 and we came from behind to win. Larry O’Bannon got the hot hand in that game.

Reactions: shadow force
I was at Miracle On Main also. But there's another game, I'm trying to recall where we had another huge game at the Yum. We actually had a "name" for this unbelievable game moment too. I seem to recall it might have been the same year as MOM???? Maybe not. :( Yeah, I've tried googling and no luck. Help please!

I was at Miracle On Main also. But there's another game, I'm trying to recall where we had another huge game at the Yum. We actually had a "name" for this unbelievable game moment too. I seem to recall it might have been the same year as MOM???? Maybe not. :( Yeah, I've tried googling and no luck. Help please!

Do you recall the opponent or any other details?

That 2010-2011 team had so much heart. It was a shame that the boatload of injuries finally caught up with them in the post-season.

The 2001 UofL-Tennessee game when the Cards hit 3 3pters in 30 seconds for the comeback win was pretty amazing.

Reactions: PHCARD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT