ADVERTISEMENT

On the (not so) lighter side...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
...Saw a video clip Friday nite of the LPT pro day. There were a few seconds of Matt Elam going through drills with his headband on. Looked to still be on the Jared Lorenzen conditioning program.

For S&Gs, if anyone finds his measurables from the tests, please post or link them. That had to be a sight to behold...

...Saw a video clip Friday nite of the LPT pro day. There were a few seconds of Matt Elam going through drills with his headband on. Looked to still be on the Jared Lorenzen conditioning program.

For S&Gs, if anyone finds his measurables from the tests, please post or link them. That had to be a sight to behold...
Especially his vertical

What I found to be interesting was that Kyle Bolin was invited to attend. Apparently since S. Johnson is recovering from offseason surgery they had nobody to throw to their receivers. Wtf? I thought that they had several guys that would be competing for the starting position next season. More importantly, who is the qb taking snaps during their spring practice? Kyle said that he would be attending UofL pro day as a spectator to support his former teammates because after already going through Rutgers and ky pro days, he was pleased with his showing. He went on to say that he wanted it to be all about Lamar because in his opinion, he’s the best qb in the country. Also I didn’t realize that Kyle’s brother Clay is on the team at UofL.

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
What I found to be interesting was that Kyle Bolin was invited to attend. Apparently since S. Johnson is recovering from offseason surgery they had nobody to throw to their receivers. Wtf? I thought that they had several guys that would be competing for the starting position next season. More importantly, who is the qb taking snaps during their spring practice? Kyle said that he would be attending UofL pro day as a spectator to support his former teammates because after already going through Rutgers and ky pro days, he was pleased with his showing. He went on to say that he wanted it to be all about Lamar because in his opinion, he’s the best qb in the country. Also I didn’t realize that Kyle’s brother Clay is on the team at UofL.
Classy kid

I thought I read somewhere that the Johnson kid is not gonna play pro ball. He could have still thrown to his former LPT teammates I guess.

But IIRC, a kid with remaining college eligibility is not allowed to participate in a pro day workout. A former QB could have thrown however...

Another reason Johnson isn't pursuing pro ball is because no pro team has the faintest interest in him. In other news, I will not be pursuing a career at NASA because I made a C in astronomy my freshman year in college.

Reactions: Cardsfan62
Do they even have anybody that is projected to even be a possible day 1 pick? I think it's awesome that they trot out Elam and show just what da hell the mighty Wildcats are putting through their program, though.

Lol..according to UK fans Elam was the second coming when signed. Of course UK fans don't know Jack shit about football but it was funny how he turned out after all of the hype.

Reactions: Senore2006
ADVERTISEMENT